gauge this girl's IL please

WishIWas

Banned
Reaction score
here's the short version of the story.

girl asked me out. we went out last weekend, had a great time, no kiss because she was sick. i also had the chance to kiss her the weekend before, but didn't. she was very open when i called her last week, and at the end of the date we decided to hang out this weekend.

she was absent on monday, no school on tuesday. so, i hadn't talked to her since saturday. wednesday i was real stressed so i wasn't very friendly to her. i called her weds about making plans for the weekend, and she didn't pick up. i left a brief message, and she never called me back (she did the first time i called her).

so, thursday morning i saw her and talked to her for a few minutes, and asked her out for this weekend. she said "ok, let me check my schedule." later on that day we didn't talk much but she saw me in the hallway and held my hand for a few seconds as she passed me (she initiated).

today when i saw her we talked for a few minutes. i had to go, so i said "so i'll see you sunday then." and she said "if i can. i have to call you about that." at this point i made a vow not to mention it to her or call her again until hearing from her.

she rode my bus home because she's going to a friend's house who lives near me. she walked me home, then initiated a hug because "i helped her find her way." she then said she'd call me later about sunday. as i went up to my door i caught her looking back at me.

i kind of feel like she's lost interest. i expect she won't call me at all, or she'll call with a lame excuse.

help please! please don't just view this thread and don't answer.

WishIWas

Banned
Reaction score
i should mention that twice this year that i know of guys have asked her out and she's had no problem saying nooooo. plus she had a great time last week when we went out. do you think her excuse of possibly not being able to go out is legit?

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her IL is high enough to kiss you. But you seem like you want to wait for HER to kiss YOU.

WTF is wrong with you man? When she says: "I don't know about sunday" you ask for more info. "what do you have on sunday?"

Then she tells you, you ask more. Get more info to work with.

Your question is basically this:

"I am acting uninterested, but this hot chick asks me out, takes my hand and hugs me. Does she like me? What do I do?" :)

Befuddled

Don Juan
Reaction score
Calm down. shes just one girl..... if the both of you are interested you'll be going out. if not you wont. Dont stress over it. You have passed the ball into her court and now you have to play the waiting game. dont break under the pressure, just go on and have a good time.

PhoenixPUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
You may not be an AFC, but you are having a relapse. I think Ice Cold hit this on the head. You need to wake up and me a man. It is rare that a girl will force herself onto a date with you. You gotta put the effort in and LEAD her, otherwise this date is doomed to never occur.

WishIWas

Banned
Reaction score
yeah, thanks.

in retrospect, now I should have given her a light kiss...but I FVCKING HATE COLDS and i didn't want to get sick.

erm...so it would have been appropriate to kiss her when she hugged me goodbye yesterday?

i'm not used to being this into a girl. normally i go on one date and lose interest. this is new to me.