Gaming at a High School reunion; Advice?

RadRad

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a 5 year reunion coming up and I was wondering if there are any sPecific tips for trying to game girls who knew me in the most awkward stage of my life.

Thank you!

gray_fox_9

Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually just hooked up with a girl this weekend I went to high school with and haven't seen in 5 years or so. I didn't really even think about how I used to be. I just showed her how I was now and she went for it. Don't put too much pressure on how you were in high school. I don't think too many people remember how everyone in high school acted. Just be your DJ self and have a good time with everyone. Make sure to post a FR after you go. Good luck!

DJ Wrangler

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea, just dont even worry about the "weirdest stage of your life" and use your moves, highly unlikely everyone is going remember you picking your nose at the lunch table... lol

Good luck!

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-
-
-

Go, have FUN, be "cool," enjoy your night.

And if you see a girl you want to hit on, DO IT.

No expectations. Just fun.

-
-
-

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chill and relax, I see people from high school all the time around the city and they're always very excited to see anyone they knew from back in the day. Even if they did remember a reputation you had when you were 15, I'm sure they don't care.