Gaming Asian Chicks.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to discuss how to game asian chicks. I don't think that there is enough information on here about that. Don't let them know you got the yellow fever. There are also different types of asian chicks. Assuming you cant travel to asia, the best place to meet the foreign asian chicks (or any foreign chicks) is at a university, and/or ESL class.

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
are you talking about international asian girls, or westernized asian girls that have lived in US/wherever

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude go to some junior college and pretend you are from a non english speaking country, then take an els class. loads of yellow.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lordson said:
are you talking about international asian girls, or westernized asian girls that have lived in US/wherever
Both. I think it's important to address both types.

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm asian, i've talked to many many asian girls, international, born here and white girls

internationals generally stick to other asian internationals

and with westernized asians,

they are exaclty the same as regular 'white' women

unless you come across a westernized asian girl who was brought up badly, in a ghetto kind of situation, she will most likely still with asian guys in the same ghetto

obviously you've never talked to any asian girls, they are just the same. i suppose they dont like to 'party' as much, but they still like to have fun. they still love having sex. they will only have sex with guys they like.

all asian girls find white girls attractive, some asian girls exclusively like white guys. no asian girl exclusively like asian guys.

you will still need to game them

hope that helps. dont worry too much about it. theres no great racial divide, as there may be with blacks and whites

well thats the way it is in Australia, i'm pretty sure the same can be said for you guys in the US

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
My experience where I'm at is Asian girls go to crtain clubs together. They pretty much stick together in groups and I mostly see only Asian guys leaving with them. When you open the girls, the guys act a little resentful (sort of like Ken785 does on here to show an example) but don't say much. The girl also act shy and not very outgoing. That varies though because there's different types of Asian girls and some of them act more "b!tchy" than any American girl. I haven't spent much time pursuing them so far, but I think this thread is a good idea.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lordson said:
i'm asian, i've talked to many many asian girls, international, born here and white girls

internationals generally stick to other asian internationals

and with westernized asians,

they are exaclty the same as regular 'white' women

unless you come across a westernized asian girl who was brought up badly, in a ghetto kind of situation, she will most likely still with asian guys in the same ghetto

obviously you've never talked to any asian girls, they are just the same. i suppose they dont like to 'party' as much, but they still like to have fun. they still love having sex. they will only have sex with guys they like.

all asian girls find white girls attractive, some asian girls exclusively like white guys. no asian girl exclusively like asian guys.

you will still need to game them

hope that helps. dont worry too much about it. theres no great racial divide, as there may be with blacks and whites

well thats the way it is in Australia, i'm pretty sure the same can be said for you guys in the US

I am actually from Canada, it's pretty open here, but I've had more luck with foreign girls living in canada.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Go take Intro to Japanese at your local community college just to be around Asian chicks
2. Assume based on all the anime out there, Asians chicks are into tentacle rape.
3. Casually mention tentacle rape in your opener

Rook

Don Juan
Reaction score
More of a request.

Out of curiosity, how old are you?

Rook

Don Juan
Reaction score
Going by your posts and signature... are you anyones type?

You don't seem like a DJ. Rather, you seem like an arrogant PUA, that doesn't respect anyone but yourself (and even that is questionable).

Wish you the best in your adventures with life!

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What exactly is your problem?

If you just want to continue actting like a retard then you have every right to, I however will not be continuing this conversation with you until you learn to start discussing things like an adult.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I get stuck in that image sometimes too.

My thoughts on Asian women... it's the only race I haven't hooked up with (excluding Indian and Russian) for one reason. I grew up in a city where there were NO ASIAN WOMEN. Not even the American ones. Of course there's only two solutions I can think of.

1. That brilliant idea to establish your own comfort level among them (in classrooms, clubs, areas of Asian interest)
2, Simply realize that most American women are the same and treat them as you should with any other female

Rook

Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
What exactly is your problem?
In a nutshell...

You have been a member here for 2 years, yet you still have a "need" to post silly topics... "Gaming" Asian Chicks? Are you serious? They are still girls! There is no difference between how you act to them and say... "Gaming" White Chicks.

The fact that you used the word "Gaming" means you have learned nothing about being a DJ. You don't game women... you build a better self, and then share that self with them.

I only took a minute to review a few of your past posts, and just glancing over them, you give some great advice, but do you practice it?

You're signature gives me the impression that you are trying to "prove" that you have a huge e-peen.

Look at more of that girl's videos that i posted if you want to get into the mind of an Americanized Asian women. She has a lot of funny stuff in there too.

Once again, enjoy life!

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it has been two years here, but in my defense I am definitely not the same person that first posted here two years ago. For example, before I would've gotten defensive and lambasted you. But now I can cool my temper and I can see that you are actually not a troll.

I've actually been doing a lot to better myself as a person, I have been traveling asia for about four months now and I am making an attempt to learn a foreign language.

My fear is that when I go home, I'll just lose everything that I've gained. I am only attracted to asian women.

I think you are right though, I have to start practicing what i preach, I've had some bad experiences with women, most of the time brought upon myself. So, I've got to man up and apply what I know. I've not slept with one girl since the last one I liked about 2 months ago, so it's time to man up and next her for good, by getting out there and sharing my better self with another woman.

oh, and the signatures meaning is just that a real man doesn't beg for sex, but if you are a real man you won't have any problems getting laid. Something that i've not fully internalized, but none the less true I imagine.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexual said:
2, Simply realize that most American women are the same and treat them as you should with any other female
bingo!

here's some insight. Asian American women that are intelligent and socially aware know when they're being fetishized and HATE IT. a lot of them are sick of being exoticised by movies and Tide commercials and if you telegraph the only reason you're into them is because they're Asian, they're gonna shake their head and autoreject you

there is no specific game for an ethnic group that supercedes the effectiveness of regular good game. if your overall game is halfway decent, you should have no problem getting results

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if you're a caucasian US male, you're in the money. Asian women love white guys. Hell even their cartoons (anime) usually look white. Blond hair blu eyes and all. Hotther!