Game is dead. Forums are for coping.

GruntCardone

Banned
Reaction score
Do followers of the now dead game stay posting on forums because they have no friends and its become a coping outlet?

Will game make a comeback? Or has Chad killed it dead?

EverSure75

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m inclined to disagree in part.
Game, as in some secret knowledge or technique to woo women may very well be dead. The same women some may hope to run game on read forums like these and know these ‘secrets’.

I don’t think forums are solely for venting either. There’s something powerful about the concept of exchanging ideas with like minds and that isn’t going anywhere. It will always be a great place to get different perspectives on problems/ challenges we all face.
Yes there’s a lot of misinformation and jaded and bitter people projecting on forums but there are still diamonds in the rough. Quite a few I’d dare say.

3rdLeg

Banned
Reaction score
Game is for copecels. Chad doesnt need game. Chad himself is game. Copecels need game forums. Chad doesnt.

LMS>>>>

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Game over, I win!

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does it always come back to the incel stuff lmao...
Game is just fine imho

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Without any game at all you will LOSE many babes you attracted in the first place. It's just knowing what and what not to do!

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Without any game at all you will LOSE many babes you attracted in the first place. It's just knowing what and what not to do!
It's really hard for tryhards and orbiters:

What to do: Nothing, and be awesome

What not to do: chase girls

3rdLeg

Banned
Reaction score
Oh ok you were already insane well before that
Insane enough to not end up an unemployable ex con doing 11+ years on an anonymous forum hes threatened to sue if specific posters werent banned. All while pretending to donate money, getting cosmetic surgery and using makeup while posting tinder bot conversations as proof of his jewish game.

Stay sane. Lmao

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as people respond to these bizarre threads they will keep appearing. They're kinda amusing, though.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Insane enough to not end up an unemployable ex con doing 11+ years on an anonymous forum hes threatened to sue if specific posters werent banned. All while pretending to donate money, getting cosmetic surgery and using makeup while posting tinder bot conversations as proof of his jewish game.

Stay sane. Lmao
you guys keep calling him out as naughty ninja, THIS is tenacity

That fake atom smasher account and thread -> tenacity

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys keep calling him out as naughty ninja, THIS is tenacity

That fake atom smasher account and thread -> tenacity
No way. This dude is Tenacity? you gotta be kidding.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No way. This dude is Tenacity? you gotta be kidding.
it's tenacity. when the atom smasher account thing went down I did something novel and asked "who has been doing all of this new account spamming" the answer I got was 'tenacity'

think about it, Tenacity was always the one who got on guru about prison and suing sosuave.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's tenacity. when the atom smasher account thing went down I did something novel and asked "who has been doing all of this new account spamming" the answer I got was 'tenacity'

think about it, Tenacity was always the one who got on guru about prison and suing sosuave.
Don't think I was around for the AS thing, but I guess now I know Tenacity is the comedian. That guy has more sass in him than a sitcom, just look at the grill he puts on guru... LOL. Maybe he and NN are the same person? I've never learned who NN really was anyway.