Gal with BF using me for an ego boost

PooMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
So theres this gal who is using me as a ego boost coz she has a bf but we flrit all the time when we talk (usually texting/msn as we live to far away to meet much) she got my number off a freind and i think theres a chance i can change it from a ego boost to genuine intrest, ive been coky and funny and i know she thinks im funny and cheeky!

Shes using me for fun i can see that, just wondering (and im not patiiculary intrested in doing it even tho she is hot!) how you would change that fun into actual intrest?

just intrested to hear how you would change an ego boost to a genuine intrest and make her go that extra yard and not pull out of things with the excuse i have a bf!?

cheers for any help! please dont go on about "she has a bf, leave her alone" etc i know that! im just intrested to see how you guys would play it!

cheers! any more info ill be willing to give!

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't even try.... you can keep flirting with her if you need the practice, but if it gets too hard might want to step away and cut contact...

just talking to a gurll with a serious b/f is serious ASF......what your doing is the same as if you ware chasing her around the sandbox.....If she was genuanly interasted, she wouldn't still be with her b/f....Get your self another gurll, you'll see haw she gets upset. If she does, you'll know what a hypocrit she is, and if she doesn't you'll know haw much she cares....

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Does that mean the girl im fu*king that has a fionce is using me for a ego boost?

Ninja out

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop wasting your time. Stop chatting with her through instant messenger and quit text messaging her.

Aengus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Next her

I know it's tempting, but drop her.

1) If she is ready to mess around with her boyfriend she'll do it to you too.

2) If she's unwilling to leave the boyfriend to hook up with you, she's disrespecting you and herself.

3) Unless they have an open relationship, her loyalty to her man is an important facet to her attactiveness. She doesn't have it. Next her.

NEXT

PooMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wasnt expecting these kinda replys, but let me point some facts out for you

This gal maybe using me for fun, but im just using her for fun too, theres another gal im alot more intrested in for a start!

The reason i posted was because i was wondering if anyone knows any ways of changing using you for fun into genuine intrest - would be intrested to hear if anyone has any stories on how they were in this kinda situation and changed it?

cheers

octane_orphan

Don Juan
Reaction score
... i am in a similar situation, my flat mate is dating a guy but I am constantly flirting with her ... i do this for several reasons ...

1) PRACTICE! ... it keeps me in the zone, i have been practicing C+F, and Neg hits and it has been working wonders ... she has just come home after spending the night at his and I smiled and said "where have you been you dirty stop out " with a wink ... she went bright red and it put me in the zone for the rest of the day!

2) If she breaks up or is semi board with her realtionship I am the next guy she is going to go for... but I am not revolving my life around this ... if he f*cks her every which way but loose ... i really couldnt care ...

3) "Every hole is a goal" .... use C+F and Neg Hits on my aussie house mate who's bf is sitting less than 2 meters away ... she balently fancies me because of it, all the other guys in the house are "nicey, nicey" AFC's and boring as f*ck!

I would say dont worry if she is genuinly interested or not .. act if she is blatently fancies the arse off you but you could take her or leave her ... us her to put your self in that zone and then go out cold appraoching!!