fwb wont give head

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
her logic: i do give head, and I enjoy doing it but only for my man..(she wants me to b her man)

Im not even blow job fan but the fact she wont urks me..
I do eat her but only because it turns ME on ..

so is she being honest or is this bull****?

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's beginning to give you conditions to channel you into a future bf. This is when the whole fwb thing begins to dissolve and reach it's inevitable end.

PS: Stop eatin her fish taco if she's not munchin your kielbasa.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its to lure you into the trap of a relationship. Dont fall for it.

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
PS: Stop eatin her fish taco if she's not munchin your kielbasa.
This. And also some women don't enjoy it. If you are just a FB maybe she doesn't want to do it because she figures the relationship is just about sex and making her feel good. Find another plate who will do what you want. You're not exclusively dating her anyway.

HoneyHitter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cola said:
her logic: i do give head, and I enjoy doing it but only for my man..(she wants me to b her man)
Wow! How about that, huh? Since when was any of this negotiable...

cola said:
Im not even blow job fan but the fact she wont urks me..
I do eat her but only because it turns ME on ..
Stop it. Rewarding people "just because" never ends up the way it should. Yeah, it's a pity.

cola said:
so is she being honest or is this bull****?
Doesn't matter. Either way, you're not getting what you want out of this.

Dominance

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep.. she's just trying to control you. When she realizes you won't accept that and will leave cos she is bull****ting you she will probably do it.

I remember a girl was saying to me "I don't have sex with a guy who isn't my boyfriend" and I ended up going "okay, i'm not gonna be your boyfriend" and drove her home. Then she goes "ok, I want to have sex with you".

But you have to be comfortable with the possiblity that it could end if you give her the ultimatum.

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dominance said:
"okay, i'm not gonna be your boyfriend"
I've done/said something similar to this in the past and it always gets them thinking that they could lose you and that you're not like any other AFC guy just wanting to be her boyfriend, so if she is interested she'll step it up.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember a girl was saying to me "I don't have sex with a guy who isn't my boyfriend" and I ended up going "okay, i'm not gonna be your boyfriend" and drove her home. Then she goes "ok, I want to have sex with you".

Its the same thing with bl0wjobs....im telling you guys. Its funny everytime i hear a girl say "I dont give bl0wjobs". Three weeks ago at a party I was hooking up with this girl and of course I got her so turned on she was ready for sex.....well I wasnt.

HB: Why isnt your condom on?
Me:......*eye contact + smirk*....its not going to get hard itself.

And down she went....

My friend(friends with her) asked me the next day how it was. I dont brag so no details but he asks me

Friend: Did she suck your d1ck?
Me: Ya
Friend: Hahahaha oh my god thats awesome. She always goes on about how she never sucks d1ck or how she ever would.

You see guys....they just need the "right man" giving them the right push.:cool: http://youtu.be/0cAgh8bWZN4

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get her all turned on and then prompt her to. A lot of girls will say they don't do things and then change their mind like 20 minutes later. I am not saying to prod her into doing anything she doesn't want to do, but she may decide that in the "heat of the moment" she's suddenly turned on by the idea of doing it.

There's a girl I'm hooking up with right now... One day she's saying how she's totally opposed to anal, the next day we're fkking and she tells me to "put it wherever you want." It kind of annoys me how it has to be this way but whatever.

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Acquire more options. if you had 3-4 FWBs, one of them would be sucking you off on the regular.

Icee

Reaction score
Ive learned and been told a girl who wont give head isnt down for you at ALL. Plus she is setting conditions to control you and getting head while you ask.

Two options: Dont eat, and simply F*** her brains out and put her as a side piece.

1# option: Dont take her serious and find a real fwb who actually will give head and use the current as a last option but dont give her head and tell her I wont give you head because you wont give me none because thats just selfish or anything that establishes I am going to be dominant and control the situation.

Just a thought
-Icee

LorenzoVonM

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's bull****. What are you going to do about it is the real question?