funny technique to have a ****y attitude

hope7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretend your naked. And everytime a girl looks or talks at you, its only to check out your package.

hope7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol. I think as long as your 6 inches and over, you're good to go. I mean, I would still look at a flat chested girls' nipples.

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually its weird, but whenever I get heavy eye contact with a girl, usually a ****y smile just comes naturally (something about a girl staring into my eyes is funny to me), but when its not, I just think "damn, she's lusting after me like I would after a HB10," or something similar, and that gives me an even ****ier smile which always gets them more interested lol.

Edit: And when I'm in a real ****y mood (which is a bit more often then I probably should be but who the **** cares :p), I just go, "Yea she wants it", it referring to sexual acts for some of the slower posters :p.

diceman

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know how you could appear even ****ier?

When a girl looks at you, don't just think it, but actually become naked!
Not just when the 2 of you are alone, but anywhere. In a bookshop, walking down a busy street, in McDonalds, outside a school, in a club...

She'll be overwelmed by your confindence & she'll definatly see your package.
How can it fail !

Migel

Don Juan
Reaction score
A friend of mine uses a technique that works 100%. I don't know if I can give it to you guys but here it goes:

Whenever you see an attractive woman, pull-out your pant pockets and then your ding-dong out of the zipper. Then say: "Hey, wanna pull the elephant by the trunk?".