funny story...

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was at a girl's place for the first time. She bought me lunch before hand and then brought me to her place. I have never slept with this girl before or even kissed her. This girl is 24, pretty attractive, in shape.

We then lay on her bed, and she keeps telling me to take off my clothes. I tell her no. I did not want to bang her because I was just out of it. She then tries to make out with me, I do it for a little and then tell her I'm not in the mood. I end up telling her it was late and that I wanted to leave.

She then begs me not to leave and I insist telling her it's late and kiss her goodnight.

She texts me the next day saying I hurt her feelings and made her feel insecure cause I did not want to have sex with her and that she's never had a guy do that to her before. She then asks me if there was anything wrong with her. I said no...just not in the mood. She says "can we have sex the next time? Can you at least take off your clothes? I'll give you the longest bJ ever"

I tell her Ok...seeing her on friday...maybe i'll let her give me a BJ friday and then I will bang her the next time.

take from this what you want

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was at a girl's place for the first time. She bought me lunch before hand and then brought me to her place. I have never slept with this girl before or even kissed her. This girl is 24, pretty attractive, in shape.

We then lay on her bed, and she keeps telling me to take off my clothes. I tell her no. I did not want to bang her because I was just out of it. She then tries to make out with me, I do it for a little and then tell her I'm not in the mood. I end up telling her it was late and that I wanted to leave.

She then begs me not to leave and I insist telling her it's late and kiss her goodnight.

She texts me the next day saying I hurt her feelings and made her feel insecure cause I did not want to have sex with her and that she's never had a guy do that to her before. She then asks me if there was anything wrong with her. I said no...just not in the mood. She says "can we have sex the next time? Can you at least take off your clothes? I'll give you the longest bJ ever"

I tell her Ok...seeing her on friday...maybe i'll let her give me a BJ friday and then I will bang her the next time.

take from this what you want
Why did you go in her bedroom if you didn't want to f.uck?

Jetleg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really wasn't in the mood, i don't see whats wrong here, its just so happend that now her IL is higher...

However playing "hard to get" as man is a big turn off to women, when it come to sex. its ok to tease and to play with her, but if you both want to have sex, just go for it.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did you go in her bedroom if you didn't want to f.uck?
He gave her the "no guy has done this to me before"-effect. I'd say he arguably ended up on a good note and got her hooked by doing this for that reason. But women get off on being wanted, so it can't be done too much or too heavily.

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with what OP did. As long as there's a release soon, otherwise she'll head off looking for her next validation guy.

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Like the report. Thanks for sharing.

I am completely unable to do that.

That is where men get a lot of power. Indifference and refusal.

One should not care if she goes get validation somewhere else. That doesn't make you lose your value.
The goal is not to get the woman. It is to play it on your terms.