full close

Monroe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone!
I'm pretty new here, but I just wanted to let everyone know about my first full close since I entered the community. It all happened at a local stripclub. I was sitting there, enjoying the show when a dancer came up to me and sat at my table to solicite a lap dance from me. I am determined never to pay for sex of ANY kind, so I declined, but I decided that this would be the perfect opportunity to try out all the techniques i've been reading about. she sat down next to me and we started to talk. I began by being a little ****y funny, until she began giving me ioi's, at that point i shifted the conversation to focus more on her feelings. She is a stripper, so I decided first thing not to come on strong sexually with her because i figure that that's what she gets all day... and i wanted to stand out from all the afc's that hit on her all the time so I kept things more on an emotional level in the conversation. also, as i was talking to her, i turned my chair so that my back was to the stage,so that I could not look at the dancers on stage while she was talking to me. The conversation was going pretty well when she got called up to the stage to do a dance. I wanted to watc SOO bad, but I fiured that I would get her attention more if I didn't, so as she danced, I kept my chair faced away ftom the stage, and just sipped on my drink. After her dance was done she came back to sit by me and we talked for a little bit,and i interupted her with "do you want to kiss me?" she said that she did want to, but couldn't because her boss was nearby,so I told her to give me her number, which she did. Anyway...to sum it all up, I called her, we went on two dates, and at the end of the second one i full closed! I've been to her place a couple times since then and it's still going great!!! Thank you everyone for all your advice and help!

Phame

Don Juan
Reaction score
Important observations

Congrats on closing a stripper!

I think there's some important stuff here. For example, by you NOT watching her dance like everyone does, you displayed some super attractive qualities:

- she wonders: "isnt he intrested in me sexually?" [Your not desperate]
- displaying an aloof quality, you dont desire to watch her strip [display higher value DHV]
- she comes back to talk to you because you intrigued her..she needs to qualify herself to you now [your alpha, she's beta]
- she'll need to do MORE than just show off her physical assets to intrigue you. [you've already set yourself apart from 99.9% of all men that come in the strip club]

Im sure you did more than this throughout your interaction with her but these are a few major points that we need to be aware of. Nice job buddy!

Phame

Mr Spitfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Way to go. You really have a handle on understanding what a woman is feeling.