Fukk this im addicited to smoking!!

user_name

Banned
Reaction score
Man I wanna stop but I notice it is really really hard to stop smoking cigaretts i started smoking 3 weeks ago I thought I wouldnt get addicited but I did.And I cant help it or stop its like their is a power over me,right now while im typing I have a cigarett pack.I know its bad for me but damnn i cant stop,any tips its really ****en addictive!!!

Krang!

Don Juan
Reaction score
hehe, stop now 'cause it's only gonna get worse bro' ... - no magic tricks, just stop

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop! I have struggled with smoking for 12 years now (I still haven't completely quit). It's horribly difficult and you are headed down that path too if you don't stop now.

TekPh0bia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quitting really doesn't have to be that hard. Well, quitting cold turkey is hard as hell.

Here's what you do: Go to Wal-Mart and go to their cigarette checkout. Look behind there and you'll see a shelf of Nicorette Nicotine patches. You can either get the 7-day, Step 1, or go for their generic version (it's much cheaper). Have a (last) smoke, wait a half-hour or so and apply the patch to your upper arm. You'll be amazed how much it curbs your desire to want a cigarette. Yes, it WILL take some willpower (i.e., you have to WANT to quit).

I'm gonna go have a smoke now...

Good luck!