Fuc*ed up big style!!

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys, I was seeing a HB7 for about 3 months & well she found out I was texting/chatting & arranging dates with other women so she dumped me saying that I was a really nice lad & thought of me more as a friend.

I acted a total WUSSY trying to get her back as I felt REALLY guilty. I know I shouldn't feel guilty, but I did. Anyway I was telling her that I would change & do anything for her & that I don't deserve her....that I'm hurting....will she give me one last chance.

Is there anyway to claw a little dignity back in these situations?

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she did that as an ego protection maneuver more than anything else.

IndeedSir

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ouch. In my experience, probably not much you can do. That will have killed a lot of attraction.

TheBossman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading that was like watching a skateboarder rack his balls on a railing...OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
I think she did that as an ego protection maneuver more than anything else.
Don't know what else I can do! I've told her I will never cheat on her & that I'm sorry etc.etc.

Anyway I thought this (me spinning plates) would dial her attraction up for me HaHaHa not land me in the friendzone LoL

Mr Nigm@

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you've said you're sorry. Just leave it at that and walk away. Salvage what dignity you have left in front of your eyes and seek other women.

IndeedSir

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rainman4707 said:
Don't know what else I can do! I've told her I will never cheat on her & that I'm sorry etc.etc.

Anyway I thought this (me spinning plates) would dial her attraction up for me HaHaHa not land me in the friendzone LoL
Only if she knows your frame and you're not exclusive. If you didn't set it up at the start and two months into seeing her you just casually drop you're seeing other girls, probably not going to go down too well if she has any self respect. It's great at the start when there is no social commitment to not seeing other people as it sets you up as the prize to be one.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IndeedSir said:
Only if she knows your frame and you're not exclusive. If you didn't set it up at the start and two months into seeing her you just casually drop you're seeing other girls, probably not going to go down too well if she has any self respect. It's great at the start when there is no social commitment to not seeing other people as it sets you up as the prize to be one.

Yeah if you read my previous thread "commitment/crucial step" the guys were advising me to spin plates!
Of course I take full responsibility, my choices, my actions, & my behaviour!

Kingpin Pimp

Reaction score
Rainman4707 said:

So in other words you begged? No there is nothing you can do but move on. She is already hopping on the next c0ck in line.

What you should have done is not give a f/ck, tell her to go because you have other plans, and within a week of ignoring her you call her to go out, and you would have been tapping her most likely. That is not possible now.

MAYBE if you ignore her for 2 or 3 weeks but my god stop contacting her.

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clarity is hard to notice and act from when weakness clouds your reasoning and perspective. Take a moment to let the water clear, kicking up more seddlement isn't helpful.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rainman4707 said:
Yeah if you read my previous thread "commitment/crucial step" the guys were advising me to spin plates!
Of course I take full responsibility, my choices, my actions, & my behaviour!

thing is are you 2 serious or just casual dating? if not serious you should toss to her the but we are nothing serious or exclusive, then again after the crying begging and all that well.... good thing you still ahve options, right?

Johnny Alias

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't feel bad man. I literally shot a steady 8 to SHVT this weekend by taking another plate home right in front of her. The 8 came to my joint and was ready to kick the other's ass...

Now? The new one is being a flaky bivtch and the old one has totally BLOCKED me on FB.

God. It happens man. Some times you need to go through lean times. Im down to like 2 maybe three that i can spin up. Not good, but at least it gives me more time to work on me. Look to the good.

Learn from it.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I'm just going to move on.

Polish Rifle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, move on man. Take it as a learning experience. If you're not going to communicate to the woman that you're not exclusive, and then she finds out you have side dishes, it's gonna blow up in your face.

I have a buddy who lets all his girls know he's seeing other people and it works out really well for him. They don't like hearing it at first but the fact that he gives off this confidence like, "This is what I do, take it or leave it," actually makes them more attracted to him.

Just don't be surprised when they're messing around with other dudes if you choose to go this route.