From friend to **** buddy ~ A work in progress...

Advantage

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do girls you are familiar with typically respond when you semi-ignore whilst you're with them?

This situation is with a girl I've known for the past 4 years. She's HB material, and is one of the sadly mistaken ones who thinks she can get any guy she wants.

Anyway we've been friends for a while, and if I'm being completely honest we both get social proof from each other. We hang out at nightclubs together, and I may well end up teaching her to wing cos she can be a laugh like that.

Although she's HB material, for the past few years I've not given her much thought as more than a friend. I've avoided getting close like that for a number of reasons - mainly because I wanted to see if I had the self discipline to.

In recent weeks however, I've given in to the temptation and started flirting with her. This didn't go down too well, but i've not been obvious about anything yet. The reason I've hesitated to go all out with my normal approach is because I've known her for some time.

If I alter my behaviour around her to treat her like all the other girls will this matter? What will happen if I do this?

I want to fu.ck her, but I think I need to reposition myself in her eyes. I know it is possible. How?

If she's round at my place for instance and I ask her to stay over, she has done in the past - in the same bed... However, I once drunkenly made a pass at her in a club, and got shot down. I dont think she forgot about it. I dont have one-itis, as I dont think of her in that way, but I dont want to walk away from the challenge of f-closing her!

Anyone with similar past experience?

Advantage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, if anyone has past experience please share advice.
I am not sure whether to keep this girl as a friend, or turn her into a conquest. She's great social proof cos she's quite HOT, but is not that exciting to be around as friends.

I know this sounds AFC, but I want to test myself and stick to my choice. Game her? Or strictly platonic?

Come on people!

Advantage

Don Juan
Reaction score
nice post on LJBF. Useful info there.

I think the fundamental unanswered qn is: is it a good idea to accept them as a friend for good,

or better to show em the door if they don wanna ****,

or thirdly to work on yourself, and eventually ur way into their thongs (intentionally or not, as you say you did)....

B

Billasec

bump, i have a similiar prob. and wondering what has worked well for people. Ganji games is an option that i have read on, but depending on the situation is either not worth it or not an option

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
please, for the love of god read my post and learn from my past mistakes