Frigid girlfriend?

polaris_01

Don Juan
Reaction score
ive been seeing this girl for couple months now but havent' done anything with her besides make-out wiff her alot. I only recently found out she was a virgin after a drunken talk with her in which she sed she wanted her first time be special...ect but later that nite she on went on bout how she didnt want to take things further n went really weird.

since then shes been apologizing a ton and telling me she is "interested". I just know if she is going to take things further, what do u think?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know if she will. She told you she was interested because she was afraid you wouldnt like her or something because she didnt wanna take things further. Make her more comfortable and show her that you care. When you make you with her dont keep you hand in one place, let them roam around. Touch her legs, stomach, back, neck, and boobs. Kiss her neck and ear and all that jazz. If she wants you to stop, stop. I dont know what your question was cause i dont understand what the hell you asked but i hope that helped.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't bring it up - roll with the punches as stated above.

gravstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have the most experience out of you two which it sounds like you do then you should be the progresser. If your alone and your making out just go that little bit further and take small steps so she doesn't freak out, then you can ease her into having a bang and what not.