"Friends Zone". Do I still have a chance?

j8snx1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJs...

...I've known this girl (HB 7.5) ever since last year. I met her during the days where I had absolutely no CLUE on HOW to attract the women, C&F, Kino, intimacy, etc etc. I didn't have much chances to talk to her during those times because we had no classes together, and we'd see each other occasionally over the week, but we'd still greet each other and talk about some school matter. She's chinese and she had a difficult time speaking English then, but she's a lot better now! I bust her balls(or ovaries..?) a lot and used Kino, C&F, but I've yet to get her to go on a date with me.

Even to this day I have been using some of the DJ stuff, not too heavily or lightly, just a good amount whenever I see her, but I want to take it a step further.

We've been friends for a while, and that is what's bothering me. I got nothing to lose, so should I try to date with her, even with the risk that she's already put me in a "friends zone" ?

PS: Sounds AFC. Sorry. Just wanted some feedback on what you guys think.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mods, this is a great example of threads to close. Dude, DAFS.(If you don't know the term, look it up like U should have looked this term up.

tyguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
People come here for advice man. That's the beauty of the forums. Each situation is different, so it's helpful to have a place to get some input, another point of view.

j8snx1, you're friends with her, but you're not just friends until she tells you that.

There is a huge difference, like peeing in the pool, or peeing into the pool. One word changes everything.

:)

Good luck.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tyguy
People come here for advice man. That's the beauty of the forums. Each situation is different, so it's helpful to have a place to get some input, another point of view.

Sometimes true, but when you ask about things that have already been answered and have in depth lectures on them at sosuave.com, you just pollute the site. check my constructive criticism on this site at:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=90601

j8snx1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I do read the SoSuave topics and forums and stuff, but I usually can't find the answers to my questions. I don't have all the time in the world to sit here and check every single one from previous entries, so I post up "obvious" questions that boggle my mind to get a simple answer. If it's so redundant and obvious, just how much energy does it take to reply with a simple answer?

I really thought that the DJ forum was a place to get help and information from other guys with experience, but this is ridiculous. I see too many forums with people dissing and ****ting all over the inexperienced...or AFCs...just because they ask questions about what the experienced already know about.