friends say I'm arrogant with girls

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, it seems, says my friend, that I'm "not being myself" around girls, that I'm "too confident, to the point of arrogance" with them. The guy also said I try too hard with them, cuz I went for a chick 2 years younger than me :rolleyes:. But, with guys, I'm completely "myself". So, wtf ? How am I not being myself, by doing stuff my way ?

I mean, I give guys props, I give girls hugs ... why should it be any different ? And, I have about 6 girls interested in me at the same time .... So, what is this ? Is it just him being an AFC and "not getting" why I'm acting this way ? Or could I truely be arrogant with girls, and not notice it ?

edit : I asked a girl if she thought I wasn't myself with girls and stuff, and she said "no no, you're always yourself ... you're a big flirt that's the thing" ...

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You tell us. Look at your friend, then look at yourself, then look how many chicks you have. There's the answer.

chill

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, there just jelous and are putting you down because they have sh*t for game. i mean come on! you said you had 6 girls wanting your jock, its all good!

Nexxus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you not ****y you confident, and if they tell you you the best it's a compliment

BeLoSH

Don Juan
Reaction score
me and my best buddy get the arrogant tag all the time. you'll probably find all the girls who find you arrogant actually like you and know that they cant get you. therefore they start spreading obsenities and throwing words around like ****y and arrogant to other people.

Dark CROSS

Reaction score
They are just jealous because they cant get any themselves. Simple.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell is this foul excuse for a post?

Jack McCrack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I also noticed that the girls who want you the most are the ones who call you ****y/arrogant. This one girl gave me that line, and I avidly avoided her for a while.

However she couldn't get enough of me and chased me.