Friends help Friends

broadsword303

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, here is another advice thread. My best friend has been trying to hook up with a girl for almost two months. He's too nervous to straight up ask her, but he does an ok job flirting.
I've told him just to be forward about it, and ask her for her number.
But instead, he pulled the Hershey's Kisses thing. (I hope you all know what that is. You know, 'Want a Kiss?' and then you hand them a Hershey's Kiss).

Long story short, now he's worried that she is going to go out with another guy, and he's asking me what he should do.

I'm thinking of what to tell him:
1. Do like I said and tell her how you feel.
2. Find a new girl.
3. Bust the other guy's face up.
4. Find out if she likes the new guy. If not, ask her out.

What do you DJ's think?

steroidsrule

Don Juan
Reaction score
dj's dont care about other guys so theres no need for him to be worrying about the other guy... just tell "him" not to get into the friend zone and make a move

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by steroidsrule
dj's dont care about other guys
Bull, DJs do care about other guys, why else would these forums have been created? But don't go asking others about her and his chances and all. Just point him out to this website, and tell him thebasic DJ tenets.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by steroidsrule
dj's dont care about other guys so theres no need for him to be worrying about the other guy... just tell "him" not to get into the friend zone and make a move
Since when do you say what a dj is and isn't? Last time I checked, DJism is just a bunch of guidelines.... and I've never seen in the guidelines "don't care about other guys". Hell, isn't there a "Wingman" section of the DJ Bible? That's friends helping other guys.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I care for the other DJ's on here. Just not like that.

steroidsrule

Don Juan
Reaction score
listen up you rejects you dont understand... why would a dj care about the other guy shes banging... duh... use your heads

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
come on guys, tis obvious steroid wasn't say "don't give a **** about ur frined."
he was saying his friend shouldn't worry about the other dude n should game like normal, as if the other guy doesn't exist.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Patrick124
come on guys, tis obvious steroid wasn't say "don't give a **** about ur frined."
he was saying his friend shouldn't worry about the other dude n should game like normal, as if the other guy doesn't exist.

He never mentioned the guy asking the girl out. He mentioned the best friend.

But considering he thinks steriods rule, obviously he's a narcissist.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh wow...

Tell your friend to get her number and set up a date TODAY.

IT'S BEEN TWO F*CKING MONTHS. JESUS CHRIST, it takes me 5 minutes to get a girl's number, how's it gonna take him two months? If she even gives it to him now, it'll be a miracle.

Hesitation killed him... she's probably with someone else... tell him to quit being a baby.

broadsword303

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get this: me and my gf and my friend were eating lunch. I hadn't given him any real advice yet, so I felt bad.

The girl he was trying to ask out just walked up, gave him a hug from behind, and started talking to him. They exchanged numbers too.
Turns out my gf had found out about my friend's problem and explained it to his crush.
The girl he liked had been feeling the same way, and was trying to play hard to get.

Can you believe that?
My gf says its the most natural thing. I'm still laughing. :crackup: