Friend zone question

alevy101

Reaction score
Alright, I meet this chick two years ago at a friends party. I got to talking to her and we hung out when we were home from school. Last summer we started hanging out all the time, in fact, wayy too much. I really liked this chic and she was alays IMing me and text messaging me to hang out. But every time I chilled with her I was a wuss. A complete wuss. I told her I liked her and I got rejected of course, she pulled the whole "lets be friends" on me. So over the school year she goes abroad and I dont talk to her at all really. That school year, my game gets an incredible boost and I am getting chics left and right, my attitude has totally changed. So she comes back this summer and we chill, and I am a completely different person, and I know she seems more interested. So the other night she invites me to her friends party and she is ALL OVER ME. Kino everywhere. But she throws around the boyfriend word.. MY friend asks her about it but she just plays it off, doesnt answer the question. A couple days later I am talking to her online and just as I am (literally the same exact time) she changes her relationship part of Facebook to "in a relationship"... WHat the hell is going on? I asked my friend about this who saw her all over me and he said it might be BS, but im not sure she would go to that length to make me jealous... any thoughts or suggestions?

Sammer VII

Don Juan
Reaction score
ASk her...

What is going on?

be a man, and be straightforward, stop playing games...

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's usually the case that girls don't want you to know about their bfs if they're interested. They'll usually only throw that out there when they're interested if they know you're a DJ and desire her enough to compete for her. I would not ask her directly and kill attraction but bring it up in a way so as to elicit a response from her about a boyfriend.

The Brotrain

Don Juan
Reaction score
You still might be in. Just play it cool, and keep pursueing other women. You should stop iming her and next time your at a party with her I would ignore her, but be cordial early on to get her fustrated/missing you. Then later in the night give her some attention and see what develops.