friend zone....is it posible to get out of?

Benson

Reaction score
I have been coming to this sight for awhile now and i havent really read anything on this subject (or aleast not in detail). Im look for thoughts on whether it's posible to get out of the dreaded "friend zone" with girls.

Reaction score
Okay, do a ****ing search, because i just saw the exact same question, just the other day, and someone, (Don't remember who, but credit to them) provided a few excellent links to articles in the DJ Bible, and the HSDJ Bible, and if you had studied those in the first place, maybe you wouldn't have needed to waste your time with this.

Have a lovely Evening.

tracy Jaks

Don Juan
Reaction score
no it isnt until u move on.

nononononononononononononononononononononononononono!!!

once youve moved on, blockeked her ou of your mind petend she didnt exist, She wll walk back into your life wanting you so bad, cuz youve showed her you can get girls, shes mega pissed, cuz your not AFC anymore, SHe also sorry for prickteasing.

Onmly problem is your over her. Completeley.So unless you follow the Dj rukes right from the 3 second rule, yu cant win.

Unless you from a culture where hey have arranged marriages of course.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mmm, I agree, I used to be concidering trying something on with a girl who was a good mate, but decided to screw it and get on with other stuff. Now she's invited me to her well flashy penthouse thing in spain in the summer:)

ust out of curiosity are you infatuated with a friend, or are you just asking for the sake of it?

Oh and yeah, search.