Friend-Zone breakup, is there a way back in? :o

tadhgire

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know the whole deal of being friendzoned before even getting anywhere with a chick, but I've been going out with a chick for the last few weeks and tonight I was friendzoned, due to my own stupid actions, and I know what they are..
When she told me on the phone I acted totally agreeable and as though I wanted the same thing and that I was glad she did it 'because I really wasnt sure if it would work out' etc...
Basically, my current plan is to just act like the breakup didnt affect me at all and that I'm having a great time etc, will hookup with some other chicks over next few days and hopefully she will start reconsidering her decision and start crawling back! :p

My question is whether a friendzone breakup(after going out together etc...) is much different then a friendzone rejection(not even hooking up), because if they're the same then I'll probably just cut my losses(though I reaallly like this girl) as a friendzone is a pretty difficult situation to get out of pre-hookup :p

Skytzo_Marc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude move on. Any breakup is the end of a relationship in my book. If a girl breaks up with me, her loss. If she regrets it later, it's not my problem. I'll find someone who appreciates me so much that they don't even want to consider breaking up.

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're doing the right thing. I've had chicks keep coming back after that shyt cuz I played it cool. I probably shouldnt have took them back, but at least I can say they came crawling back, anyway.

Actually, I think its best to demote them to FB status after they pull that shyt. All the benefits, none of the responsibility. If you were good in bed, they wont have a problem with that.