friend to girlfriend #2

unknowntim3

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm news update about friend to girlfriend...

the other day, me and her went out, had a real fun time, alot of kino, alot of everything, my intrest level was high and it seemed to be hers was as well .. i go home and everything is fine

the next day, she calls me that night, and wants to hang out with some friends of ours, so we go out to eat and stuff, but she doesnt sit anywhere near me and like gives me the cold shoulder the whole night... WHY!?

so i go home bumbed and hopeless here again... hmm wtf should i do any advice??��

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly man, I dont like to be the bearer of bad news. But this girl DOES NOT LIKE YOU. Kiss her and find out for yourself so you can put yourself out of this mysery. I feel for u man. But she invites you out with other friends first of all, if a girl liked you, and wanted more she would want to just go out with you. She was not cold, you are just imagining it because she didnt speak to you so much since other people were there. Man I feel sorry for you, you are only her friend, so I would see if she kisses back, but you have to be a man. Do you like this mysery? Because only you can stop it!!!!

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude...seriously..the same thing happened to me too.

Well..i started to date this girl...we hung out alot but never as buddy buddy stuff. on like the 3rd date on a friday..things were hot...next day saw her at a party...she ignored me the whole night. i knew i shouldnt have gone to the party but i wanted to have fun...

Story aside...dont talk to her for awhile...at least a week...keep doing your thing and but dont talk to her. its time you play hard to get and build some mystery.....come back in a week and report in.

Reaction score
Originally posted by unknowntim3
hmm news update about friend to girlfriend...

the next day, she calls me that night, and wants to hang out with some friends of ours,... so i go home bumbed and hopeless here again... hmm wtf should i do any advice??��
Your clue that you were only her friend is when she asked you to 'hang out' with a 'group of friends' --- right there I would have said, "no thanks". Why do you guys always put the ball in the woman's court (let her make the final decision) - I know why, "because you desperately want to get into her panties!!!"