friend likes my g/f

Faze

Don Juan
Reaction score
So here's the background...
My friend and I both liked this girl and he asked her out first. She LJBFed him and when I asked her out she said yes.
Flash forward a few months...
Now the girl is my g/f and my friend has his own girlfriend. But I'm pretty sure he still likes her and is still trying to get her. He always wants to hang out with us two and hangs around her way more than his own girlfriend. He constantly tries to set up double dates for us but when I refuse and my girl can't go either, he cancels on his own date.
She and I were going out for coffee after school and he "coincidentally" ran into there pretending to be all surprised that she was there.
So to summarize, my friend has basically become my girlfriends "stalker" and all the deceptive actions he takes is getting me pissed off. If I confront him, he'll definately deny it since there's no solid proof and since my girlfriend is friends with him, she seems oblivious to his sneakiness.
Maybe this is just jealousy kicking in or maybe I'm just being AFC. If I confront my g/f about this she may or may not see it as my being insecure and all but if I just keep letting this happen, it's gonna annoy me to death because he keeps trying to get involved with the two of us (her mostly). So my fellow DJ's, what would you recommend for a situation like this?

mikel

Don Juan
Reaction score

Trust your girlfriend, she said no to him and yes too you. Just look over it until it becomes a real problem or she mentions something about it to you.

That being said, if my friend got with some girl I wanted bad then I would just have to hold off my feelings cause that is your bro and most girls aren't going to be around for you forever.

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you should at least tell him to be a friend and leave you two alone for some quality time together. friend or stalker, he's gonna get the point that you're quite pissed off.

nath

Don Juan
Reaction score
if hes coming in your way of a lay (also known as a ****blocking) then tell him to stop. Otherwise if you know your not going to get laid by this chick, but want her as social proof or for the occasional macking, try not to have a oneitus over her.

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First off....Bros before hoes...He should respect the fact that she is YOUR girl now, and find his own girls to go out with...If he doesn't and is still trying to make moves on her...Sounds like he really isn't YOUR friend.

fezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
He doesnt sound like too much of a friend. but dont worry about it dude. If you really are worried about your friend getting your girl (which I dont think you are), then you shouldnt be, because your friend sounds like a real AFC