friday the 13th a lucky day for me

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so today i had to go to the job center to sort some stuff out and then I was going to go out and do some shopping. It's down this street where on either side of it it has shops. i went there last Saturday to do some more shopping and tired to do some approaches there. I didn't do so well. Even if there was a heap of people there.

So today i went to the same place FULL of confidence. I get there and the only people i see.. are OLD FOLKS! :trouble: so i was like.." meh may as well try practice eye contact." I tired looked people in the eyes. I was doing great. i felt like i could do it. I didn't shy away or anything. we ( my mother and I) went into one of the shops and i made eye contact to an older lady who kept smiling at me.. she did it twice so i walked away lol.

after that i went to the orange shop because my mother and I needed some phone credit. so we go in there and there is this girl behind the counter, i don't think nothing of it at first but she gets chatty. so we get to talking and i show her a few things on my phone. ( showed her a movie i took when the sheep got out and was blocking the road) she laugh at that and it was time to go, i was thinking it over if i should ask for her number. i decided i wouldn't and i left. then i walked up the road a little, stopped, waited for my mum to walk a few yards ahead and i went back into the shop and asked for her number. ( didn't want my mum to see)

when i asked her the conversation went like this.

me: her put your number in here.
her: i have a boyfriend
me: well good thing i am looking for friends.
her: err...i don't know...
me: go on... you know you want to.
her: do you have twitter
me: who the hell has twitter?
her: do you have facebook?
me: yeah i got facebook
her: *puts name into phone*
my mother: everything ok?
Her: * hands back phone*
me: thanks * walk out shop*
my mother did you just ask for that girls number
me: yeah i did
my mother she goes on about some ****.

so that's how my day went! kind of awesome for me cos i have NEVER don't anything like that before and i got SOMETHING out of it, in stead of just getting nothing.

only problem is. i don't know witch person to add on facebook. there are tones of people with her name... but i don't really care. I was there for the interaction not the actual number. i THINK i have added the right person. lol

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good confidence builder for you but charge her to the game. That was a polite rejection. Keep going out and doing things like this though.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I'm with the jury here.

This is ruled a polite rejection. Attraction took quite a lot of time to build up and then you ended up with her Facebook. You should always go for the number. Better yet, set up a meeting up time on the spot, as there are always lots of guys gunning for the same girls you go for. You've got some changes to your game plan to be made. Confidence is one thing, but getting an actual date and beyond is a different story. Have a battle plan for such an instance she does ask you out and just go for it!

You miss all the shots you don't take. Keep on truckin'!

Case closed.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is good progress. How come you didn't post it in the AA thread?

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
Good confidence builder for you but charge her to the game. That was a polite rejection. Keep going out and doing things like this though.
meh.. clearly she didn't want to give out the number, so in this early stage of m game. i am taking what i am getting. i can't find her on facebook. ( looking now) but i didn't do it to GET the facebook. i did it just to DO IT. the only way i am going to get better is be doing this.

i EXPECT to get blown out a TON and the first 100 number i get to be fake or HUGELY flakey. that's ok tho all part of the game.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
I'm with the jury here.

This is ruled a polite rejection. Attraction took quite a lot of time to build up and then you ended up with her Facebook. You should always go for the number. Better yet, set up a meeting up time on the spot, as there are always lots of guys gunning for the same girls you go for. You've got some changes to your game plan to be made. Confidence is one thing, but getting an actual date and beyond is a different story. Have a battle plan for such an instance she does ask you out and just go for it!

You miss all the shots you don't take. Keep on truckin'!

Case closed.
the thing is. i am NOT going for the dates yet or the numbers. I am working on my opening. so even if she said she has a bf and i left it at that. i still would be OVER THE MOON! it's not about the outcome. even if i can't find her on facebook i have a reference where i TALK TO A GIRL AND IT WENT OK. i don't have ANY of these. i only have a hand full. total in my life i have got 3 numbers and a facebook. i expect them to ALL FLAKE.

i will post this link in the AA thread now.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
F*CK adding her on facebook. It's good your working on your AA but don't feed this girls ego. Move on, You know she don't want you. Move on.

oxford comma

Don Juan
Reaction score
great job. but dont even bother adding her on facebook. just next time ur in that store talk to her again when ur game has improved. i personally believe if u get rejected once you can still seal the deal another time with the same girl.