Freedom to Fascism

Status
Not open for further replies.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4312730277175242198

I found this video Freedom to Fascism, startling, and mind blowing. I wanted to share it with all of you. This video has awakened many especially me, to the fact that all conspiracy theories aren't just wild crazy "theories." Please watch this completely authorized 1:49 minute video then make up your mind. IMHO, It describes where our government is headed and lays out the scary direction of the beast.

Our government is evil. Those who call themselves "leaders" are pawns of the real power that dominates behind the scenes. One can call the people conspiracy theorists or whatever name you choose, but the facts are laid out perfectly. I do not see much room for dispute but I am sure others will find room for debate. Again, please watch and decide for yourself.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4312730277175242198

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bullsh!t. Movies are movies. People need to stop taking 90-minute pseudo-infomercials so seriously. The film producer is laughing all the way to the bank as a bunch of cows buy into his gibberish.
"There are a lot of stupid people in this world, and some of those stupid people are going to see America: From Freedom to Fascism and buy into its half-baked, hole-ridden, libertarian rhetoric about the alleged illegality of the federal income tax. And that's a shame, if for no other reason than it'll be a small defeat for logic... By presenting half-baked ideas with the faux certainty that comes through sheer repetition and bending historical facts to fit his agenda, Russo manages to portray the legality of the income tax as something actually worthy of debate. Thing is, it's only up for debate among anti-tax conspiracy theorists who have anarchist, anti-social tendencies."

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
piranha45 said:
bullsh!t. Movies are movies. People need to stop taking 90-minute pseudo-infomercials so seriously. The film producer is laughing all the way to the bank as a bunch of cows buy into his gibberish.
Ummm.... just one question? did you see the movie?

Scott Hall

Banned
Reaction score
Hey yo, in America...you spend four years waiting to choose between two corporate pawns.

Fascism posing as freedom, chico.

When was the last working class president man?

You gotta be white, you gotta be Christian, you gotta be a man and you gotta be rich to be the US Pres.

Survey says...that's racist.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, income taxes in the US may not be "legal" in the sense that there might not be a specific law that states "you should pay income taxes". However, it's rather logical to pay taxes on your income to support the expenses of national security, education, etc etc...

That's also why all the developed countries and many developing countries in the world have income taxes.

And the "Federal Reserve" is basically just another name, overall it has the role of the Central Bank in other countries or currency zones. Like the ECB (European Central Bank) for example.

MAVER1CK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Scott Hall said:
Hey yo, in America...you spend four years waiting to choose between two corporate pawns.

Fascism posing as freedom, chico.

When was the last working class president man?

You gotta be white, you gotta be Christian, you gotta be a man and you gotta be rich to be the US Pres.

Survey says...that's racist.

A working class man does not have enough MONEY to run for prez. How is he supposed to pay for adds? posters? ect ect??

Last edited:

sactown1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Le Parisien said:
Ok, income taxes in the US may not be "legal" in the sense that there might not be a specific law that states "you should pay income taxes". However, it's rather logical to pay taxes on your income to support the expenses of national security, education, etc etc...

That's also why all the developed countries and many developing countries in the world have income taxes.

And the "Federal Reserve" is basically just another name, overall it has the role of the Central Bank in other countries or currency zones. Like the ECB (European Central Bank) for example.
The Federal Reserve's artificial manipulation of the money supply has lead to the boom/bust business cycle that has occurred over the last century, and it also had an instrumental role in causing the great depression.

here is a good article concerning the subject: http://www.mises.org/story/2221

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, let me say, I am a huge conspiracy theory buff. However, I had to say as soon as I read the original post, I thought 'here we go again'.

Here I am 22 seconds into the movie and I already have beef with it. A quote from George Orwell is shown, a FICTION author. Anyways, I noticed one interviewee saying something about how she hadn't filled out an income tax return since 1999. My first reaction was why isn't she in jail? The second thought was that she said FORMER IRS agent. I''m thinking she hasn't had a job since 1999, thus hasn't filed an income tax form.

Wow, this is almost two hours long! I would love to say I watched the entire movie and make a huge rebuttle for you, but I don't watch anything thats more than two hours long unless Halle Berry is gonna be topless or Mel Gibson is stabbing an Englishman in the throat with deer antlers, or something to that effect. Sorry.

Anyways, my thoughts are this. The one guy who said some dude is laughing all the way to the bank is probably correct. But even if he isn't, even if there is a conspiracy, what are you gonna do about it? If you don't think its illegal, then don't pay your goddamn income taxes! As far as I'm concerned, I'm pretty sure its necessary to pay these taxes in order to pay police to arrest people who try to rob me, pay soldiers to protect me from Islamic crazies and whatnot, and generally keep my country up and running. So why don't you just do what the f.uck you wanna do and stop trying to make waves.

Are we turning fascist? Maybe, probably not. I honestly don't give a f.uck! As long as I can go out and make money, drive my car, live somewhere, go out to parties, get drunk, have sex, make babies, get married, and generally lead a normal life, I couldn't give 2 s.hits! When the government starts taking away those freedoms, then we can start going apes.hit and piss and moan. Until then I'm just gonna live my life and have a good time. You should too.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Threads of a political nature aren't allowed on SoSuave. Thanks much for your understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.