freakin' abs and penis hair

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm pretty muscular, so that i often get compliments about my body... the main problem is my abs... well, they usually are well defined, with a nice 8 pack (not extremely defined, but i'll improve)... when i go to the seaside, it's simply wonderful... so what's the problem? well, after eatin' or drinkin' (expecially when i eat or drink, after playin some sports), my tummy gets so big that i look like a poor kid from somalia or a pregnant girl... the abs go away and i keep lookin' like that for about a hour, then it all goes back to normality... sometimes it happens even when i haven't eaten recently... like at midnight... a friend of mine, today, saw me and got shocked... he told me that it could be due to my irregular weight training, so that when i stop liftin' my muscles relax... it can't be that, because this summer i wasn't home and i didn't lift any weights (just played tons of soccer and basketball) and i had a gorgeous 8-pack... when i was younger i used to have ALWAYS this big tummy, due to lactosium's allergy, i think (could it be that?!). i don't know what to do... don't tell me to lose any weights, because i'm slim as hell, i have almost not fat percentage:) i'm 5'9, one of the most muscular guys in my class, and i weigh only 61 kgs... gimme some advices, please...

regardin' penis hair... i have almost no hair in my body, many people joke about it, definin' me a "puttino" (they are little angels, lookin' like babies)... but my penis' hair is almost 2 inches long... is that normal?! if i cut 1 inch of it, would it start growin' faster or causin' me other problems?!

thanks to anyone who'll help!

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....Uhmm, did you just say 'penis'?...I can't make heads or tails on the rest of it. I wish I could help, but I can't understand your mode of communication...

What are you asking exactly?:confused:

*new*

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
first thing first, if you were 5'3"(160 cm) 61 might be muscular. At 5'9"(176 cm) with 61 kgs(134.5 lbs) you can be considered as cut, definitely not muscular.

second, you are not supposed to have hair on your penis. for the the pubic hair though, you can trim it, shave it or wax it. depends on your choice. most prefer trimming

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Height by weight is a limited way of looking at it... what about muscle mass, bone mass, water retention weight, etc.

As for the hair on your ****, get a micro touch trimmer or something... that will work if you want to trim it (the hair, not your ****). Is that what you're asking?

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hairy dyck :D

they're called your pubes. 2inches is normal. cutting them is normal. i shave the ones between my snail trail and c0ck so i can wear my pants low, showing my waist line. shaving gives you a bad rash, so you might just want to trim them with scissors. girls like it if it's trimmed neatly. better shaven, but the rash itches like a mofo

no hair? it's normal. i used to be like that. no facial hair till i was 17 (and then only dark hair on my chin). i'm 18 and a half and my sideburns and rest of the beard hair is only just starting to turn dark. people say it's genetic, but most folk will get facial hair as they get older (between 14 and 21). i wouldn't worry about it just now. however, you can help it along. weightlifting and eating lots more (especially protein) increases your testosterone. testosterone increases your masculine features, e.g. facial hair growth. lift weights, eat a lot more protein and get those testosterone levels up, at the same time you'll get your weight up. i'm not saying you look skinny, cuz i have no idea, but 61kg sounds skinny. i have a mate who is the same, all muscle, 8 pack included and he doesn't look all that skinny, but he doesn't strike me as muscular if you see him with clothes on. i'd say get the weight up to 70kg. i'm 70kg 5'11 just now, mostly muscle and i still look a bit skinny.

i get that stomach problem as well, but i don't look like an ethiopian with rickets. 8 pack? cool. i've got a stretched out 6 pack (i.e. i don't do what most folk do and hunch their chest forward just so they can see their abs) i used to look bad when my chest was really tiny and my stomach was out. now that my chest is bigger, it's not really that noticeable.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks to everyone for the answers. i'm sorry, i meant "hair on the balls", not "on the ****", and by sayin' muscular, i meant cut. it's just that i'm italian and we don't study english too well in here...
for the guy (thank you, you've been the most helpful) that suggested that i should get to 70 kgs... i'm tryin'... i'm eatin' a lot and i lift weights every once in a while, just can't keep goin' regular with it... the problem is that i can't get any weight, because i play a lot of sport...
about the balls' hair matter... i wanted to know if trimmin' would make it grow longer...
i don't give about not havin' hair on the body! i love my smooth skin and i'd prefer not havin' hair at all... the matter is... down there:) i'll try to trim it with scissors... i just hope it won't grow any longer or i'll have a jungle down there...

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Pubic hair

Originally posted by swampwiz
I first had my pubic hair shaved when I had an orchiectomy for a testicular tumor a years ago. I thought that it was kind of cool, and recently when I had genital warts, I shaved it again. Now I shave it rather rather regularly.

Wow.

If this is true, someone give this guy an award for the most honest post ever.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by *new*

second, you are not supposed to have hair on your penis.
What? I do, and its a pain in the ass getting it off, cause its on my d1ck...One wrong move and my sh1t is bleeding, its happened before...And when it has a cut on it and you get hard, more blood comes out...:eek:

Crusader

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheInfamousCBear
What? I do, and its a pain in the ass getting it off, cause its on my d1ck...One wrong move and my sh1t is bleeding, its happened before...And when it has a cut on it and you get hard, more blood comes out...:eek:
That problem is easily solved if you use a used razor. The chances that it bleeds are minimal.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I shave my balls and keep other pubes short and trimmed.

We are not in the 80's and many people prefer much less hair than it would be without trimming.

I wouldn't shave it all of cause it looks kinda stupid.

jiza101, instead of using your dad's old razor..
Buy some new ones and use shaving cream (is it called cream?).

MoveYourAss...

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I never heard about that one before. No joke. Maybe cultural. I do not have SUCH a bear there, anyway.

Does anyone know a link to pictures about what your talking about. Like before / after? This would also interest me concerning haircuts (where your brain is).

and no, I'm NOT gay :D

MoveYourA$$... and your brain will follow

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please don't tell me that you just asked for pictures of a man's genitals before trimming, and after...

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think he did. :mad:

Daani

Don Juan
Reaction score
Two words: Electric Shaver....

the only other advice.. use cream/lotion.. makes ur skin better
thats all u need.. nuff discussion..

affliction

Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried trimming my pubes last night for the first time & I think I went a little too short. I used a "2" guard--I don't know the actual measurement--it's the same one I use for my goatee. Now my pubes are sharp & spikey and pretty irritating when they touch my skin.