FR: You can get away with more than you think (reasonably advanced)

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok the reason I say reasonably advanced is not because this is hard to do, but it takes a very strong frame, a good appearance and a ton of confidence.

Went to a bar the other day, not a proper music-so-loud-you-can't-hear-yourself-think bar, but a trendy(ish), cool, background-music bar with a friend. Me and my friend see this 2 set sat down on this sofa and one is looking straight at me. I make EC with her (about an 8 if we're rating :rolleyes:) and half smile at her, she smiles and looks down...OK thats good.

I get a bottle of corona, sit down without asking next to these 2 girls and my mate follows -keep in mind she'd already given me an IOI- after about 30 secs of talking fluff: name, uni course etc. I cut her off and say, "Close your eyes".

She does and I kiss her on the lips slowly. The first couple of seconds you can tell she was shocked, but she really got into it and after about a minute I was all over her neck, hand rubbing crotch etc....all in the corner of this bar with her mate and my mate there!!

Anyway she cut me off after about 2 minutes total, and she looked a little embarassed and her mate looked like wtf? And she goes..."No-one's ever done that to me before" To which I reply, "You don't say". Anyway, we stay and chat for like 15 more minutes, me and this girl playing footsy across the corner of the sofa all the time, until we had to go, and I got her number. She text me the next day saying, "That was really embarassing, but I just couldn't help myself!" (bt in txt lnguage) And thats where I am now, I haven't got back to her yet, but I'm sure I will lay her.

Anyway, if you got this far, nice one. Point is, you don't need to use routines or negs or even triangular gazing or have comfort, rapport whatever. Sometimes, you just have to grab your balls and caveman her...same goes for in the bedroom.... High risk maybe, but PIMPIN if it pays off. Anyone else have a similar experience? It was pretty fun. :D

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see it working for sure, but the off chance that you do this to some chick with herpes, bad news bears.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadao said:
I can see it working for sure, but the off chance that you do this to some chick with herpes, bad news bears.
lol if you're worried about stuff like that....you can't become a very good PUA!!

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
L777 said:
lol if you're worried about stuff like that....you can't become a very good PUA!!
Nah, just saying that the same tactic can be used on someone you've built rapport(not long, just longer than 30 seconds!) with and have no reason to believe she's sportin the herps. But you're right, things like that can't hold you back, but you can still be cautious.

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
L777 said:
...after about 30 secs of talking fluff: name, uni course etc. I cut her off and say, "Close your eyes".

She does and I kiss her on the lips slowly. The first couple of seconds you can tell she was shocked, but she really got into it and after about a minute I was all over her neck, hand rubbing crotch etc....all in the corner of this bar with her mate and my mate there!!

Anyway she cut me off after about 2 minutes total, and she looked a little embarassed and her mate looked like wtf? And she goes..."No-one's ever done that to me before" To which I reply, "You don't say". Anyway, we stay and chat for like 15 more minutes, me and this girl playing footsy across the corner of the sofa all the time, until we had to go, and I got her number.... ...High risk maybe, but PIMPIN if it pays off. Anyone else have a similar experience? It was pretty fun. :D
nope, if it went that far, I'd go home with her. What was the problem?

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crank_It_Up said:
nope, if it went that far, I'd go home with her. What was the problem?
Yea I think I deffo could if she were on her own, fo sho'. But it was kinda awkward afterwards, she was visibly embarassed, and there was no chance her mate was gonna let that happen....this was first venue of the night, and that would have been so unfair on her friend. It just wasn't on the cards really.

We had a night out planned anyway....hit up a few clubs...got a few makeouts and stuff....standard night except for this little gem....I played it cool like it happens all the time, but I was buzzin inside I can tell you!!

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good job! I can see it happening easily and maybe once every other week, because I've had women get up from the bar, walk over to me, put her ass and back into my crotch and chest and flick her hair across my nose. I've also had them come over with four or so girlfriends talking and press her cheeks against my hand with my hand inbetween them (really sounds gross, but I didn't mind, and I didn't care what she may have thought of me letting her let me do that (having not even spoken a word to her)). Chicks are pretty d@mn bold these days.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
good job! I can see it happening easily and maybe once every other week, because I've had women get up from the bar, walk over to me, put her ass and back into my crotch and chest and flick her hair across my nose. I've also had them come over with four or so girlfriends talking and press her cheeks against my hand with my hand inbetween them (really sounds gross, but I didn't mind, and I didn't care what she may have thought of me letting her let me do that (having not even spoken a word to her)). Chicks are pretty d@mn bold these days.
Haha yea man I know what you're on about. Stuff happens in clubs for me...I think this is one area wher looks certainly DO matter. You feel like a million bucks after cos you think, "I didn't even have to game this girl, she just dug me" and THAT is a f.uckin awesome feeling!! :D:D:D

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha...nice one man. I can totally see this working, as well :)

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah it's what sets us apart, we good looking guys can get free copulation from the women who can't help themselves once they lay their purty little eyes on us

I think of myself as "forbidden fruit" everywhere I go. This mentality and the way I carry my body makes women want to touch it, Just Like Eve did in the Garden of Eden. It's "reality-sucking" at it's core as Swinggcat would say.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post, props. :up: If the vibe is right, just about anything can happen. I've had that sort of thing happen at concerts, parties (this New Year's, in fact), etc., too. All one needs to be is open to the possibilities, and roll with it.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The balls of steel approach can work wonders if you have what it takes to pull it off. Seen it happen many times.