FR: The mall is my playground

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ConcernedLauries Bed w/ olivia...NY/SoFlo
Alright so suave my first of many Mall FR.
First i'd like to say the mall has been a key place for picking up for me since i was 18 I am now 25...I feel I consistantly land dates with better women then any where else, Plus there is a large chance of instadates if they arent working. I do not remmber full convos I will try my best to discuss what actions took place in the convos

FR1: The Pasta chick
I am walking to the bathroom in the mall in the food court...When a hb7-7.5 goes
Hb: Hey would you like to try this pasta
Me: Is it good
HB: Ya!
Me: looks poiseness idk?
Hb: haha its good i promis!
Me: Ok if its bad im reporting you to your boss for false advertisment
HB: (laughs) (gives me a fork with pasta)
Me: (eat pasta) ok its actually good
HB: I know!
Me: so your carrear ambition is to serve pasta in the mall?
HB: (starts laughing hystericaly) no, Im in school for biology?
Me: So you want to be a mad scientist, i think that proffesion would suite you well.
HB: (laughs) exactly!
Me: you must goto school xyz
Hb: Ya, I do how'd you know? do you go there also?
Me: No I am 25 I graduated from abc school in finance, so biology is that what you want to do or your parents
HB: My choice, I just enjoy science for some reason
Me: Cool, I like a girl who knows what she wants!

Convo continues for a little bit like 2-3 more minutes

Me: so i gotta run my friends are waiting for me, Your a cool girl let me get your number
HB: I am not allowed to give my number out its work policy, so hold your phone low so they dont see
Me: (turn around as she tells me her digits put em in my phone)
Hb: nice meeting you
Me; you too ( then i peice out)

I go back to the mall the next day b/c i was only there for about 25 minutes during the first field report. I take a friend with me who I have been helping with AA, and such other problems...
We walk around the mall for 25 minutes its monday night, for some odd reason we do not see one hot girls...so I go F*ck it and say follow me...I walk into a store called sephora, It is a make up perfume/coolgne /cosmetic store(nicer store)

I walk stright in spot a an hb8.5+ (22 blonde)Checking out, AND IT BEGINS!

Me: its not everyday you see guys in a make up store
HB: (giggles) your right about that.
I then let her finish check out , I touch her arm to get her attention.
Me: so I need to ask you something
Hb yes? (as she turns to face me)
Me: well my friend here needs help picking out jeans where would you suggest to go (we actually were going to get him knew jeans)
Hb: (she starts saying places she suggest)( she then comments on my clothign is says that you have great style, tell me she loves my jeans and shoes)
I do dress very well.
What happeneds is after 5 more minutes of convo I ask
Me: how about this come shopping with us
Hb: I was gonna go home but ok!

We then goto a store called express. and there is another HB8.5+ (26 year old morracan) working there. I get her to help us also.
So its me My friend and 2x hb8.5s what basiclly happened b/c there is way to much convo to write for an hour plus of convo Is heavy kino between me and the two chicks, They pretty much where subcontionsly battling for my attention...and Get this...I wanted my friend to try and number close atleast one girl...but he never did, so guess what i number closed both of them infront of eachother!!! LOL

I went home that night and texted both them nice meeting you with immidiate responces...first one saying nice meeting you, thank you for then fun!
Second saying: It was nice meeting you all ;)

Ok so the first chick I never called. honestly low interest my part.

The other two: last night left voice messages for both b/c they did not pick up, They both called back with in the hour aplogizing b/c they missed the call (one was in class the other was still at work)

Got a date saturday and sunday....

Conclusion: After being ****ed over from my bpd...I am 100000% offically back where i was prior to the relationship

More FR to come!

Sry if it was messy and all over the place :)

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice work. Confidence going strong. Keep pushing your buddy he will turn around. I'm working on my two best friends.

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Uncharted said:
Nice work. Confidence going strong. Keep pushing your buddy he will turn around. I'm working on my two best friends.
Thank you, Ya my buddy is making alot of progress.

One thing i feel is important, that women like to be told what to do...but not like commanding them like "Go shopping with me" more like using the command in your spontaneity..."Come shopping with me it will be fun"...I command them what to do, but they dont see it in a threatning way b/c it was spontaneous...it sounds less threatning and u get what u want.

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Date with Moroccan is confirmed for tomm.

Cyfer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy crap, good job boss.

I am now officially stalking this thread. Keep posting!

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cyfer said:
Holy crap, good job boss.

I am now officially stalking this thread. Keep posting!
Thanks haha..

Well went on the date with the morracan went awsome I will write the entire report tomm. Highlight of the date..she got fking brazllian wax during the date! Rediculous! But full report tomm amazing seeing her tuesday...
I ended up calling the first girl the hb7 and she wants to ho on a date aswll...more about that tomm. I am going to the mall with another kid who wants help tomm night. So a lot more to go...stay tuned!!!! Keep spinning boyzzz

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Date report:
Text her when i get up that I will call her soon as soon as i get up. Call her arounf 12oclock...she was watching her friends kids and she had to wait till 3 for them to get home. I go pick her up...she then tell me she has an appoitment for something private and shes embbarsed to tell what it is at 530...we go and grab coffee (I was sopposed to go ice skating but we missed the public skating time so we went later) hang out talk sat out in the sun for about 45 minutes...then my inner man couldnt take it anymore so I took her back to the car and made out with her...the testostrone was flowing to strong haha...she said after I was not expecting that...but i liked every second of it...I responded with something like I get what I want...shes said I like that...I felt very high buying temperature quite quickly with her the kino was off the hook so quickly which she inniated very very early with in 5minutes of me picming her up...touching my arm/pulling on my shirt etc. She couldnt keep eye contact/fixing her hair etc etc...

I then take her to her appointment...drop her off...and before i left to pick her up in 30 minutes...i see her walk into a Brazillian WAX store...Ive seen alot of things on dates before but this is a first ahha. obviously a very very good sign...I pick her up at 6:00 and we had some time to kill before ice skating...so i took her back to my place and showed her around, the club house pool gym in the commuinity...I brought her in my town house but purposly DID NOT take her to see my room. I did this b/c i felt she was expecting this...she prob would have felt i was trying the get a lay very quickly...I feel it was a smart move...got her hamster spinning "does this guy want me" "he had me in his house and didnt try and bang me" I do feel that the buying temperature did drop reguardless at that point a bit so I would have just got the "its too soon" if i did try...

we then went ice skating, which I love doing b/c i am a hockey player. Got to teach her how to skate etc etc...

we then left and we actually pulled into the parking lot outside of where i worked, started making out, jumped over to her seat cranked it back and had intence/dry hump/make out session...I then took her back home for the night she had to be up at 7. plus i had to get a friend from work at 10. she infered a second date a couple times...which we unoffically planned for tuesday...that was that

conclusion...
cool chick/sexy/good kisser/wont give it all up right away(which shows she has some self whorth)/ambitious/alot of simmlar interest/very very good convo/NOT BAT **** CRAZY (atleast not yet)/would date again/hookup

I called the hb7, then she started texting me. she wants to to meet up as well, Im going to try and make that happen thursday...

the other hb8.5 I called her she called me back. We never offically made plans. but she was away at a festivla this weekend so its been tough I may wait to see if she calls me and if she doesnt in a week i will contact her...if she doesnt pick up DELETE.

thats it for now. im trying to go to the mall tonight to get more numbers so ill update that if this goes down.
thank you fellow Don juans keep spinning

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: d2 with morrocan Wednesday. On thursday hb7 pasta chick...haven't tried to contact the other....didn't go on monday to the mall but saturday and sunday ginna go both days

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: things went well with hb8.5 morrocan...she texted me this morning to tell me shes on the plane for her trip, and she will text me when she lands...

now that shes out of town time to spin spin spin more more more...
I need to finalize my plans for tonight with hb7
I am 100% going to the mall this weekend hopfully saturday and sunday...alot of people have been begging for me to wing them and teach them/help them...I have no problem doing this...but i really would like to atleast take and hour or two solo there so I can instadate a female or two...
The updates will continue....Iguess this is turning more into my journal...
But Id like to thank people in sosuave that helped encourage me to get back to where I currently am. I am unstoppble force again!!!
Thanks SS shout to you all!!!

Edit: sry didnt have time to write a full date report...possibly later today

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job OP.

Guys, we should all chip in for a Segway and a helmet for him. Aside from the "cool factor", it will greatly improve his efficiency as he prowls about the mall. ;)

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Good job OP.

Guys, we should all chip in for a Segway and a helmet for him. Aside from the "cool factor", it will greatly improve his efficiency as he prowls about the mall. ;)
LOL lets start a SS get j0504s a segway fund LOL

FR:
Today I saw a girl biking...My head was down I was thinking...I lift my head up and shes like ten feet infront of me...naturally with out any thought this is what happened ( Hb7.5 BTW)

Me: (stop her bike/stand right in front of it) Ms. do you know how fast you were going
HB: (laughs) No Officer how fast? (big smile giggling)
Me: well you were going 15 miles over the speed limit(pretty much cracking up at this point) Im just kidding my name is J0504s (put hand out to shake)
Hb: my name is HB (takes hand shakes it)
Me: You must be from xzy college if your biking around these parts.
Hb: yup
Me: do you always try and pick up guys on your bike
Hb (laughs) This is a first
Me: Well its working!

convo for another 2 minutes...just small talk
Me: hey so I need to get back to work...I would give you a ticket but ill let you off this time if you give me your phone number(hand her my phone)
Hb: OK! (takes it puts number in my phone

I dont know how the hell I thought of this it just came out of my mouth like verbal diahrea. I guess im just really on right now....

This is something I would deff. do again. I told a couple friends, one was like thats so smart I've always wondered how to start talking to a girl when on a bike.

There was more thing that happened today. It was very wierd I will type it up later. Its kinda rediculous how I got this girls number and what I said to her. I was very very inappropriate to her. I got her to admit she was a sex addict I will type it up later...

Thats it for now KEEEEEP SPINNING

IronDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Could you post some pics of these girls you meet up with? I'm interested at what counts as a HB7.5, 8.5, etc.

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IronDJ said:
Could you post some pics of these girls you meet up with? I'm interested at what counts as a HB7.5, 8.5, etc.
Ya np buddy...I don't have facebook do when I see each ofvthem ill snap pics...I am pretty accurate with my ratingdvi feel I do hsve very high dtandards on looks...my most important f actors genarally r face ass and flat stomach

IronDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
j0504s said:
Ya np buddy...I don't have facebook do when I see each ofvthem ill snap pics...I am pretty accurate with my ratingdvi feel I do hsve very high dtandards on looks...my most important f actors genarally r face ass and flat stomach
Cool. Yeah I just want to get an idea for whenever I start rating my pieces.

evil_tomato

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is all well and good, your lucky they are not turning around saying they have bfs or getting creeped out that your randomly chatting you up.

You either must be good looking or have the gift of the gab lol because i can guarantee if an average guy like me did that, theyd either turn around say they have bfs or wont even give me their number at all saying stuff like "i dont even know you"

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
evil_tomato said:
This is all well and good, your lucky they are not turning around saying they have bfs or getting creeped out that your randomly chatting you up.

You either must be good looking or have the gift of the gab lol because i can guarantee if an average guy like me did that, theyd either turn around say they have bfs or wont even give me their number at all saying stuff like "i dont even know you"
Honestly it just sounds you have some inner game issues ur self....I do have the gift of Gab and ya im good looking...but read this thread I wrote on these type of approaches about the "Fairy Tale Theory" This may put things into perspective for you and maybe you will try it!

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=203772

I will start putting more FR and whats been happening with the chicks ive talked about it when i get time to.

visions

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
j0504s said:
Honestly it just sounds you have some inner game issues ur self....I do have the gift of Gab and ya im good looking...but read this thread I wrote on these type of approaches about the "Fairy Tale Theory" This may put things into perspective for you and maybe you will try it!

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=203772

I will start putting more FR and whats been happening with the chicks ive talked about it when i get time to.
evil_tomato has a point. being as bold as you are without getting a decent amount of negative reactions hints at a young, good-looking, and well-spoken man.

women tend to be *****es if you do those things and don't fit their mold.
but great job with the approaches

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Updates for this soon and knew fr and lr...stay tuned