FR: Prom.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so tonight was prom. Overall it was fun and okay, not really much happened. At the beggining, I basically sat with my friends and ate. After that, there was the dancing, but I really didn't dance that much and just talked to people. That was basically all of prom for me. Sometimes I'd go in there and dance, but I basically talked to people and talked to my friends. Later, I did a slow dance with my friends date and later grinded with her, but that was pretty much all the action I got all night. So later, I ride with my friends because apparently they were going to a party. Then we went out to eat, but like idiots, they decide to change plans and just go to this dudes house and chill(Had they actually gone to a party, I'd be there now). WTF? We could've gone to a party and got laid and you just want to chill at someone's house? That's bull. Then I couldn't go to the schools afterparty because it was too late and the doors were locked. So yeah, that was my night.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
krazyboy99 said:
that's not a field report
Actually it is. It is a report of what happened in the field, which in this case was prom. It's the same as writing a field report about what happened at a club. You're not going to write about every single interaction. But yes, it is, a "field" report.

sam3083

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that's not a field report
Hahahahahaha

Watever happened to the crazy elstud who would sarge anything that didn't have a pen1s? Who never let 'reputation' or 'creepiness' get in the way of opening girls? Who wouldn't ever let his friends get in the way of his quest of puszy. The guy who would get interest from all the ladies!

That guy was hilarious!

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well hey, if you have nothing useful or helpful to say, refrain from posting. No one cares what your opinion on what a field report is.

SilverSonnet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, I'll post when I damn well please. And I'll speak my mind. And people DO care, It's a Discussion Forum after all. Post when you have some maturity. That's my personal opinion, and when I begin to date, and go clubbing, I wont post what I DIDN'T do, I'll post what I did do.
Peace.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SilverSonnet said:
lol, I'll post when I damn well please. And I'll speak my mind. And people DO care, It's a Discussion Forum after all. Post when you have some maturity. That's my personal opinion, and when I begin to date, and go clubbing, I wont post what I DIDN'T do, I'll post what I did do.
Peace.
Blah blah blah. Like I said when you want to post something helpful or useful, do so. If you don't want to refrain from posting. No one cares for your attitude. By posting "off-topic" stuff such as your incorrect opinion on what a field report is, you are spamming.

sam3083

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on guys. Take it easy.

Hit us up with another field report elstud. You must have some parties coming up after prom (is prom at the end of the year? Or do I just have no idea about the American school schedule).
Or, what went wrong at the prom? How could you have fixed it? Maybe get some new friends or something, lol

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It didn't really go wrong lol certainly not bad enough to suggest getting new friends. I just didn't go to any afterparties because of them.

TheBaconator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't you say you bought two tickets to your prom and just couldn't get a date? What a waste of money.

In Motion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Okay, so tonight was prom. Overall it was fun and okay, not really much happened. At the beggining, I basically sat with my friends and ate. After that, there was the dancing, but I really didn't dance that much and just talked to people. That was basically all of prom for me. Sometimes I'd go in there and dance, but I basically talked to people and talked to my friends. Later, I did a slow dance with my friends date and later grinded with her, but that was pretty much all the action I got all night. So later, I ride with my friends because apparently they were going to a party. Then we went out to eat, but like idiots, they decide to change plans and just go to this dudes house and chill(Had they actually gone to a party, I'd be there now). WTF? We could've gone to a party and got laid and you just want to chill at someone's house? That's bull. Then I couldn't go to the schools afterparty because it was too late and the doors were locked. So yeah, that was my night.
Soooo, basically.... Aboslutely nothing happened?

If every guy on this forum were to post a "FR" everytime they go out and buy some milk or get the newspaper this forum would be a mess. If you are going to do this at least be a bit more detailed.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
Elstud im going to ask you something. You posted this so called "field report" and what did you expect us to tell you? I mean seriously, there is absolutely nothing to say about this, did you expect us to give you advice or something? What a pointless thread. Next time you post a thread ask yourself if advice can be given beforehand.

dfb808

Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh El Stud, If your friends did not want to go to the after party you should have just gone yourself. What you should have done was while you were at Prom ask other people from your class what there plans were for after the dance, get some digits from them and hit up the parties.

SilverSonnet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not arguing with you, I'm stating a fact. There it is. Now, you can sit there and try to dispute with me in vain. I'm not listening any more. Your arguing with a 14 year old kid, jeez. And, believe it or not, I'm right. And so thinks everyone else. There's nothing to REPORT.
Peace.

L Duke

Don Juan
Reaction score
thats one of the reasons Im not interested in going to prom and hanging out with my date and chodey friends.

You cant even go anywhere to fvck, the logistic are too messed up.

my prom is in one month I rather save that 200$