FR: My interactions and approaches today.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been a while, but I decided I should post another FR. Some of the approaches are pretty bad I admit, but hey, tis what it is...

First Interaction
I sit down by these two girls at lunch...

Me: So what'd you do this weekend?
Girl: Nothing.
Me: Well I basically just...
[Then I tell her what I did during weekend]

Blah blah...
Me: So what'd she do during her weekend?
Girl: She's tired.
Me: Ah, she did a lot of romping this weekend...
Girl: What I can't understand you.
Me: Oh, I said she did a lot of romping this weekend.
Girl: What! No. Look I have to go to library.
[Then the chicks leave]
Pretty sh*tty approach there.

Second Interaction
So I'm at lunch and I talk to the typical chicks there, mainly Rebecca and Lindsey and this is how that sh*t went.

- For the first part of the lunch period I was just sitting there, but then I decided to go up to these chicks.

Then at first the convo really go so well, but then the set sort of opened up. Can't really remember the specifics but I'll tell you what I can remember.

- At one point I'm just touching Lindsey and she eventually started to touch me back.

- In one part of the interaction, I'm just touching Rebecca constantly and she's like "Why are you touching me?". Blah blah, she eventually starts to go off "I mean it would be okay if you could just give me one good reason for touching me". Course' being me I just plow through that sh*t and keep touching her anyway.

- I was roleplaying with the girls at one point in the conversation where I basically said "I'll have to confiscate these boots, see miss I'm with the police department and I need to confiscate those boots" and both of the girls where laughing at it.

- At one point, once the set had opened, I was like "So what'd you do this weekend, mam?" to Lindsey and she didn't really reply and then Rebecca asked "What did you do over your weekend?" and things expanded off of that.

- One point in the interaction, I'm like just playing with Rebecca and getting all close to her and Lindsey's like "Why don't you give her a kiss on the lips?" and ofcourse I was like "No" and acted all grossed about it and moved back.

- So towards the end of the set the girls seemed interested, but then they did this where they kicked my seat back and one girl said "You're too close to us". Why'd they do it? Who knows, hah and franky, who cares.
So that was that interaction.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
they kicked my seat back and one girl said "You're too close to us". Why'd they do it?
Because they thought you were creepy and they werent interested...
Course' being me I just plow through that sh*t and keep touching her anyway
...lol

BannedGod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
- One point in the interaction, I'm like just playing with Rebecca and getting all close to her and Lindsey's like "Why don't you give her a kiss on the lips?" and ofcourse I was like "No" and acted all grossed about it and moved back.
Why didn't you?

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
El Stud, you are doing it wrong.

Read My FR Journal (it's in my sig) to understand how to have good solid interactions and PM if you have questions.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job ElStud, I'm lovin them new approaches.
Oh btw it was actually right to say no to the kiss thing because if he had said yes he'd look like even more of a loser.
Props for that.

BannedGod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Grand Wizzard Alamar said:
Oh btw it was actually right to say no to the kiss thing because if he had said yes he'd look like even more of a loser.
Props for that.
He still could have used that comment to his advantage instead of simply saying no

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah I doubt it, cause they were playing him.
Sadly even a simple "she wishes" would be better.

Or he coulda done it the ballsy way and kissed her then be like "damn you need to brush your teeth... I gotta get some mouthwash."
Which is extremely hard to pull off unless you're flawlessly confident.

Chase12

Don Juan
Reaction score
BannedGod said:
He still could have used that comment to his advantage instead of simply saying no
No he could not have becuase.. well.. IT NEVER HAPPENED

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because they thought you were creepy and they werent interested...
Which is why one of the girls where flirting with me and they were giving me IOI's(Asking questions and sh1t). Yeah, there's a good reason you're ignored HandyAndy. There's a chance they WHERE interested at first and just lost interest. Who knows, who cares. I go in there with the mindset of simply testing a bunch of stuff until the girls blow me out.

Grand Wizzard Alamar said:
Props for that.
"Loser" you seem to know a lot about me man. You a stalker or something? Then shush. Until you actually sit down and talk with me or anyone else you have NO right to call anyone a loser. Especially when you're a troll notorius as yourself. I can just as easily say you're a fat, gay crossdresser, because I'm saying sh1t about you without knowing you.

ChrizZ said:
El Stud, you are doing it wrong.

Read My FR Journal (it's in my sig) to understand how to have good solid interactions and PM if you have questions.
But how so man? Any AFC could say "You're doing it wrong". HOW am I doing it wrong? lol I know the first one sucked, but the girls where interested at one point in the second one, but I still know I screwed that one up.

Mr_Aries

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done for approaching those girls, ElStud. However, in my opinion, you should stop asking about their weekends. It's usually a boring convo anyway. That confiscating the boots thing is a bit weird also.

At least you're getting out there and interacting with girls though.