FR: My friday afternoon/night date

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, anyone who read my last post knew I had a date tonight.

I picked her up from her house. She looks pretty good in non work clothes (waitress). It was about noon time and because I like to swim, and she's pretty good looking, I wanted to go to the beach. So we went to the beach.

We grab something to eat on the way there, get to the beach and she had the nerve to wear a 1 peice suit! I let her have it for that.. that defeats the purpose of going to the beach, if I wanted to see you clothed, we would be at your job. She made some nachos and brought a picnic basket (and beer!) so we sat out on the ocean, chatting and just chillin for an hour or so. I saw she kept looking over at this game of I guess you can call it beach waffle ball, and we decided to join in. It was pretty fun. nO one was keeping sore or anything and mostly everyone was plastered.

After we start walking about to our section/plot of land/whatever, she slaps me on the ass and makes a "noise". So I tackle her and we go at it in the middle of the damn beach. The tension had been building up the entire date (which is why I say time and time again, you can't beat swimming on a first date, it breaks 90% of all barriers for you). AFter 2 mintues of passionate kissing, I sprint for the basket, throw it in the car and we make a bee line for my house, which was about 10 mintues away.

She actually wanted to give me a BJ in the car, but I wouldn't let her. the waiting was the fun part. The ride, or better yet, roller coaster ride back to my house was sorta awkward. I mean what do you say to someone you are going to fvck, and both of you know it? What kinda tea do you like? (lol, the answer of course is Bags... get it, teabag?)

I kid you know, we didn't even make it to my bedroom. We ended u going at it on the couch and that was a stretch. It's she just got out of prison she was so damn horny.

So after that whole ordeal, I drop her back off, after her pleading to spend the rest of the day/night with me, but I'm working now and I have a date later on with someone else.. I didn't think it would go THAT good.

this is a girl I met at a resturant I go to very often. I knew she liked me, but I never was in a hurry to ask her out or anything, puls my plate was full as it was with 3 girls, I had 1 try to kill me and another I just got tired of, so I had room for another, so I asked her out. or better yet, told her what time I was picking her up.

She seems pretty shallow so I doubt it's long term.. but that sex drive will come in handy :yes:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I didn' thave a date in 2 hours, she would be here right now sucking me off... which apparently gets her off, which is great.

we are going out tomorrow night, I'll keep you guys updated

JLance

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha niiice FR bro. Keep up the awesomeness~!

Jay Lance

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't forget to remind your friends the reason they shouldn't sit on the couch.

Better yet, wait til they sit down, then tell them.

I got a date tomorrow night. Hopin it goes as good as yours.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even like her. maybe that's why.

good luck on your date.. post a FR when done.

I'll post mine later tonight.