FR: Hospitalized during attempted approach

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot guys ask, "what's the worst that can happen during an approach". I think I just found out tonight.

I was driving near the PD when I saw two hotties walking. I was checking them out plotting which way I wanted to swing around for the drive-by approach when I smashed into the concrete wall infront of an apartment complex! Holy **** that sucks! My head cracked the winsheild.

I ended up with two citations, a totaled vehicle (transmission, door, tire, and front right side were all damaged), and in the ER. A catscan and some xrays later, I'm at home with some good scripts filled.

I got in my other vehicle to get the scripts filled (I'm not supposed to drive but had no one to take me) and I'll damned if I didn't see another set of hotties walking. After getting the scripts and going home, I walked up to my door and saw (I **** you not this is true) yet ANOTHER set of hotties. I yelled for them to come up but they kept going (were a street over). Damn, I thought maybe that was a sign.

Please use the drive-by approach with caution. It's very important to keep your eyes off their asses long enough to not run into anything. This isn't a joke, you really have to watch your ass out there.

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, you better watch where you're going. Those sidewalk approaches can be dangerous too! I almost fell into an open manhole once :rolleyes:

Aisujin

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL the thing we do for a$$. :crackup:

Hope your better and be careful next time.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time, maybe run the girls over? They should be more open to your advances then.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
What is it w/ the 1diots who do cold approaches in their car? Where I'm from that screams pervert / child molestor etc.....

Vanilla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd only look at ass if I was at a redlight, otherwise I'd pay attention to the road. Women are the least of my worries.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by everywomanshero
A lot guys ask, "what's the worst that can happen during an approach". I think I just found out tonight.

I was driving near the PD when I saw two hotties walking. I was checking them out plotting which way I wanted to swing around for the drive-by approach when I smashed into the concrete wall infront of an apartment complex! Holy **** that sucks! My head cracked the winsheild.

I ended up with two citations, a totaled vehicle (transmission, door, tire, and front right side were all damaged), and in the ER. A catscan and some xrays later, I'm at home with some good scripts filled.

I got in my other vehicle to get the scripts filled (I'm not supposed to drive but had no one to take me) and I'll damned if I didn't see another set of hotties walking. After getting the scripts and going home, I walked up to my door and saw (I **** you not this is true) yet ANOTHER set of hotties. I yelled for them to come up but they kept going (were a street over). Damn, I thought maybe that was a sign.

Please use the drive-by approach with caution. It's very important to keep your eyes off their asses long enough to not run into anything. This isn't a joke, you really have to watch your ass out there.
Man thats some funny shHit!

:crackup:

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup: you are not the only one

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let this be a lesson guys......if you want to approach a girl, always wear a helmet.

Last edited:

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One came over....

and I was really playing up the injury, but the cops were there too quick. Damn, attention ***** cops. I also tried to flirt with some female workers in the ER. The one running the catscan was a smoking hottie... I don't think she was into me though, sadly.

I may have found a new habitat for hbs. Infront of the hospital there is a smoking area. Both workers and visitors are out there in numbers. I'm going to walk down there later tonight or early next week and try to close a few this time. My plan is to listen in on the lobby to find out why the person is there, then go outside and come up wih a similar story to gain rapport. I'll probably use standard techniques from there. I'm only willing to spend so much time on this.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could hang out at the burns victims unit. Since the chicks there have low self esteem you could get easy sex, as long as you're ok with roasted chicks.

Gravyboat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
You could hang out at the burns victims unit. Since the chicks there have low self esteem you could get easy sex, as long as you're ok with roasted chicks.
That's hot.

Err--no pun intended.

leeman67

Don Juan
Reaction score
approaches...

Johnny Carson use to say the best way to meet women is in the grocery store. He suggested to run your shopping cart(Accidently). into theirs.. LOL. Also said a good approach was to go up to an attractive lady at the deli waiting and ask her if she thinks that 16.99/lb is too much for bologna. LOL. (no I havnt tried this approach either).