FR: High matience HB8.5 myspace chick

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Needless to say i got shut down, not hardcore but just shut down here's the story

with all that i've gathered on the signs girl show when they are attracted to you, the only one i got outta this girl was that when she spoke to me she looked me in the eyes.

on with the night, the place i chose a car show, she likes cars so do i, i figured hey lets goto a car show its inexpensive and a public place, since we are meeting each other off of myspace.

so we meet already a wave of disintrest washed over me, i felt a strong vibe she either felt awkward being there with me or she wanted to go home right away. needless to say this girl drives a CLK 600 mercedes her dad bought her. Dressed extreamly well and had a gucci purse.

so night goes on, conversation is a little dry she doesn't open up conversation so i have to carry it, not good

about 30 minutes into the night, she ask where the bathroom is.. defenitly not good

spends about 4 minutes in the bathroom comes out and then about 10 or 20 minutes later, she says i can't stay long. STRIKE THREE OUR OUT. or i'm out in this case.

her excuse her mom was haveing a birthday party, uhh yeah and you didn't know about this the entire day? riight so anyway i try and grab what's left of my balls and be like well hey were already headed towards the exit so lets go.

she said.. i didn't say i had to go now, i'm like nah i mean i don't want you to be late for whatever it is you gotta do. She sighed and said fine.

so were walkin to the car, now she's all talk like i can't close her mouth. needless to say she goes nice meeting you, no hug, no touching at all except the time she bumped into me by accident. and she says i'll defenitly give you a call later.

I didn't buy any of it, so i went online once i got home, logged onto my AIM checked to see if she was logged on, she wasn't. Logged onto my alternate name, she was online.

OH WELL. Can't please them all i was WAY outta her class simply because i didn't live a lavish lifestyle, but also partly because of me, maybe i wasn't as attractive in person as i was in my pics. that's the me personally i think i look the same. NEXT i guess.

CLIFFNOTES : Meet a girl off myspace, go to autoshow with her, she goes to bathroom, says she needs to leave soon 10 minutes later, we leave, she says nice meeting you drives off into the night.

A7Xx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Myspace? That place is pretty cool, after reading this im gonna be a lil more careful about meeting people from there. Actaully there is a girl on my myspace friends list who happens to live on the same street as me, astreet with maybe 25 houses on it (weird, i guess she just moved there), and goes to my school, so maybe that will be a little different. Don't you hate it when those girls block you? I mean after that ****ty of a date its not like u had to rub it in my face by blocking me, I wouldn't have talked to u anyways.

Caldus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a ***** anyway so consider yourself lucky that you aren't going on any more dates with her (at least I hope you aren't).

misterethoughts

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, Don't worry about it. You will find another chicka... That place is pretty cool. I met a lot of girls from there... Just keep looking man... You a Don Juan... That **** shouldn't bother you....

siph

Don Juan
Reaction score
i had a huge problem with this at one time. the solution is to relax, there are plenty of girls from your same socioeconomic background whod love to lob your nob. its happened to all of us. and keep the best myspace pics up, just work your game and roll with it.

BES

Don Juan
Reaction score
happens to me too .....ask her out on a date boom .....ignoring all my msg and everything......

why do girls do this sh!t anyways ???????

....hate it.....why they cant be upfront about it like tell it in your face or msg back that they dont want a second date or something.....
Good thing the girl was like not a hot babe only cute ...small a$$ tt s ...

psycho freakin ggirls getting frustrated when they do this sh8t.

for the bathroom thing ( iwen to to the bathroom ...she might have think i dont lie her hahaha) but told me before we got off she wanted to go again but know ignoring all my calls and msg ,,,,,,,,arghhhh..

ohh well next that bi8ch anyways

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol that shyt was great, a little update though, she actually unblocked me and started to talk to me for a little bit, and I gave her the cold shoulder the entire convo saying hey i respect how you feel its cool don't worry bout it, why you worrying about nothing.

then i signed off, she called me and started saying it hurts how i feel that way about her, and she didn't mean it in disrespect lol and now all the sudden she wants to talk again.

uhhhh.. OK NEXT

Etienne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, one way of looking at it is that you won't regret anything. Rejection over regret, right?

Etienne

topher

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still learning this DJ stuff but I'm not so sure you should take a girl to a car show on the first date, gets monotonous fast.

xiola

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know why everyone is freaking out over this thread and this girl. the girl obviously didnt feel an attraction to you. it happens, get use to it. i cant believe you made a post about it and a long one as that. hell, its been done to me and ive done it to girls. one thing i've learned, is before the online flirting gets too far, i meet them in person, saves from some awkward points later on

b

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xiola
I dont know why everyone is freaking out over this thread and this girl. the girl obviously didnt feel an attraction to you. it happens, get use to it. i cant believe you made a post about it and a long one as that. hell, its been done to me and ive done it to girls. one thing i've learned, is before the online flirting gets too far, i meet them in person, saves from some awkward points later on

b
who's freakin out? i posted a FR.

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My only suggestion is that when you take girls out, try to concentrate more on having a good time than monitoring their interest level so closely. I know you were watching it closely because you were able to describe it with such detail here. This makes me think that you were really nervous on this date. Instead of being nervous and worrying about what she thinks, try to have fun. Because if you start having fun, then you're date will start having fun.