FR: HB sexy walk

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So today i was at school standing outside one of my classes waiting for the teacher to come when this girl walked by and caught my attentnion. She walked by and there was something about her that made me wanna talk to her. She went and sat down in front of her class. My teacher came and i went in my class, set down my ****, and went to talk to her. I think i kinda startled her. She seemed kind of suprised and intrigued. I talk to her about what class she had, her major, how long shes lived here. She asked me some questions to ( IOI je jea!). I felt there was enough rapport so i went for the number. Then she asked for my number so she would know whos calling...(IOI?) I was a little nervous, im sure my voice sounded shaky and my fingers were shaking when i put in her number. Oh well, **** is a breeze.Her walk was like whoa!

SparkleMotion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very nice.

Depending on how you handled it, her asking for your number was either an IOI or a pre-flake. But from the way it sounds, I'ld go with the IOI.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dementia
"So i can see whos calling" kinda sounded weird.

If it was me i wouldnt call her. Id sit by her in class.

She sits alone?? and just ask her out face to face. That way she cant flake on you as easily, and if she is flaking you can read her body language better with her lack of EC and making up dumb excuses etc.

Youre more likely to get ya first date doing it this way IMO.
I kinda agree, but you know how some people are, they never answer if they dont know the number. I dont have class with her but she seemed pretty interested.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
I kinda agree, but you know how some people are, they never answer if they dont know the number. I dont have class with her but she seemed pretty interested.
I actually screen my calls when I don't recognize the number. My cell has a call screeen option, comes in handy when a shifty broad i'm trying to avoid calls from someboy elses phone in an attempt to trick me.

Silly ho's, never try to trick a trickster.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for a guy that's been here since 2002, we would have knocked you on the head if you didn't go up and talk to her...:D

awsome job (now if I could only do the same:( )

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spider_007
awsome job (now if I could only do the same:( )
You can. One foot in front of the other. Look into eyes. Open Mouth. :D

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job. Do it enough times and it'll start to register that there is nothing to be 'shakey' about. It is just conversation.
As far this goes:

"Then she asked for my number so she would know whos calling...(IOI?)"

Don't even read into it. It could go either way. It could be that she wants to see who is calling so she knows to answer. Or it could be that she wants to see who is calling so she can avoid it. Either way, it's not your place to figure it out. You did your job of initiating the conversation and letting her know you'd like to talk more with her. She can take it or leave it. Call her and post an update.

Blitz

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Good, now she wont have an excuse for not knowing.

I stopped just taking numbers a while ago, opting instead to trade for this very reason - so I know she knows who I am when she picks up the phone.

I'm still experimenting with this, but so far results seem good, with one girl answering seductively "Why Hello, BrotherAP"

BrotherAP :D

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
Then she asked for my number so she would know whos calling...(IOI?)
GJ!

Usually it is IOI. After giving you her # and she asks for yours that means she does have high IL.

It's a form of insurance, if you dont call her (or miswrote her# ), then she will be able to call you.

Same thing happened to me with this girl, she ended up txting me a couple days later.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BrotherAP

Good, now she wont have an excuse for not knowing.

I stopped just taking numbers a while ago, opting instead to trade for this very reason - so I know she knows who I am when she picks up the phone.

I'm still experimenting with this, but so far results seem good, with one girl answering seductively "Why Hello, BrotherAP"

BrotherAP :D
I fully concur. Going with an exchange seems like a better idea.