FR: f-closed LJBF chick that I've known for 6 years

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

Last night I experienced one of my most satisfying f-closes ever!

Quick background:

Known this chick for 6 years, there has always been an attraction, but nothing apart from the ad-hoc kissing had happened in the past. Both of us have seen other people in the past 6 years, but I'd been dying to f-close her since I first met her.

This chick is a HB8.5, blond wavy hair down below her shoulders, size 8, very stunning.

Last week:

Her (sms): do you wanna do dinner/bar/club on next thursday?
me (sms): sure, lets do dinner/bar. I have work the next day.
her (sms): cool, well lets see what happens. i'm looking after my ex-boyfriend's place while he is away. so you can crash here if you want.

So....

Last night we meet up, we do drinks, i laid down some serious NLP on her. I told her she was my "pivot" and she had to help me pick up women.

She only enjoyed this for the first couple of sets, but then the competative characteristics came out and before I knew it, she had her toungue down my throat!

The look on the barman's face was priceless as we had told him we were cousins earlier! :p

So, the evening went on. Even though she was showing interest, I still made her work hard for my attention by opening a couple more sets infront of her, only to have her come and drag me away.

We left the club, went back to her ex's place. Really nice place in a posh part of London. The guy is a total ass-hole so I didnt really feel bad about being there.

To cut the story short, I f-closed her there and then on the sofa for almost 2 hours.

Got a bit freaked out when she started crying afterwards, but it was happy tears. (PHEW!)

So..... I got to sleep at 6:15am, and had to be up at 9am for work. I'm still a little drunk, but who cares! I'm just buzzing!

2006 is gonna be a good year!

brosnake

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post dude. I know exactly what you are feeling right now and its fuvking awesome. I had a similar experience last night and I feel like I can pick-up Jessica Alba if I saw her this week.

StringShredder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Size 8? Dress sizes vary quite a bit. What are her circumferences and how tall is she?

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Size 8 in the UK is quite slim. Model kinda slim.

She is 5'7", blonde, half italian, half greek. I'll see if I can upload a photo.

:)

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice job

btw both those girls are pretty nice

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheers Man! Good Sh!t... :cool:

Pretty good lookin chicks...

I say you tag the other one now...

then gettem both... hehehee

Happy New Years'

SuaveOn'
-DarkLight-

P.S. Well played w. the Pivot scenario. That would bring out any chicks insecurities/claws.

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DarkLight

I say you tag the other one now...

Already did, xmas eve 2 years ago. :D

Now getting them both at the same time???? highly unlikely but a nice thought! :rolleyes:

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
L777

are you the guy in the picture? I pictured some1 called Fash to be a big black dude, like John 'Fash' Fashnu.

Anyway, good on ya and happy new year!

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good show, old chap. Well done!

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You seriously think that "serious NLP" got her? :D I beg to differ. I think that the competitiveness was all that was needed. I almost think she had it all planned out (her ex was out of town, she "planted" the idea in your head by "suggesting" that you crash at his place, and asking you out for drinks) However your approach has it's merits. She did her part and you did yours, but I seriously doubt that it was all you.

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's the ultimate conquest, man. ridding yourself of the LJBF is one of the most difficult things a guy can do.

i've got an old LJBF coming down for mardi gras and i had planned on doing pretty much exactly what you did. use her as a pivot and make her kick up the competition. if i get to pound it, great. if not, it's mardi gras, there will be tons and tons of prospects, i'm guaranteed a lay anyway.

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
muahahaha, the LJBF->FWB conversion is underway

she called me up to talk about mardi gras, and i told her how she could get free drinks. (go flirt with a guy and get him to buy her a drink.)
her: "i wouldn't want to do that, i'm going to be there to spend time with you."
me: "well then i guess you'll just be thirsty while you're here. i make girls earn their drinks."
her: "well i bet i can earn them."

i gotta give credit to fash though, this LJBF->FWB conversion is already harder than any DJ game I've ever laid down.

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by reyalp
i gotta give credit to fash though
Na....

Its all you man. Just remeber, although f-closing a slightly drunk chick is kinda against the DJ rules, when it comes to an LJBF, it kinda helps! :cheer:

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome pics there Fash! Nothing better than a FR with pics!

Although I kinda disagree about the blonde being an 8.5... To me she is a 7 at best.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NeonBase said:
Awesome pics there Fash! Nothing better than a FR with pics!

Although I kinda disagree about the blonde being an 8.5... To me she is a 7 at best.

Nothing like E-ratings.