FR: Excellent today!

GrandMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
First there was this girl which is in the same class as one of my wingmen. she's an 8.5 at least.

I had seen her before and had acted rather like a boon (=noob = afc) the first time I had met her in a bar. I had done no c&f but just plain fluff talk with OVERextensive kino. she then told my wingman that I was "plain ok" but just touching her too much.
oh ****. ok i took my ****ing kino back and thought i had ****ing screwed it.

ok another night I impressed her with having other chicks around with easy going kino (huggin and face touching etc.)

add. we went with wingman and another hb8 to a club, where wingman and I just left after half an hour, without even saying goodbye.

THIS was excellent, as I realized later.

ok anyway today I went to this school where I was gonna see my wingman (and her of course!). I sit outside of school when she comes out and we start a little howdy blabla. then she says she has to learn biology today.
me: (c&f) "so, you gotta learn a bit heh?"
her: yes its really annoying
me: "oh... you're such a poor little girl"
she doesn't reply (hahahha)

she says" ok i gotta go learning now"

she turns away walks 10 meters when she turns around an starts walking towards me with a smile (wtf? oh yes this is it)

my wingman comes and drags me into his school. ok i wasn't sure if she walked back to me, but I guess she didn't forget something at school or would she??

Last edited:

GrandMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok my confidence goes up pretty much.
wingman and me go to the lake.
there we see hb7, hb7.5 and hb6 sitting at the lake.
Without hesitating I go to them and say
"hey". "and how was your day?"

hb7.5: "excellent, it was our last day before summer vacation" (oh ****, they are at university, and I am at still at highschool)
but anyway i go ****y & funny, tease them because they are studying geography where you have to learn by heart several hundred stones and such ****. I say way is that boring bla bla bla.
From the year they're in, they are between 21 and 24, which is pretty old, I am 18.

anyway teasing a bit with c&f optimal. we decide to leave at some point. ok i wasn't gonna # close, they are like 4 years older than me, but still rather receptive.

GrandMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok I feel really good now.
meet hb8.5 which is 16 from my school. i start teasing a bit, which i hadn't done before. she kino's me twice. i kino back with grabbing her knee, you know the point where you feel it through the whole leg afterwards.

she asks what I am doing this weekend. i explain which parties i will be at. i ask her where she will be. she is not sure about saturday she asks if the party i will be going too is cool. i say i dunno i will be there but i have my alternatives if it sucks blabla.

ok at some point they have to leave.

me "ok what have you said you're doing friday?"
her: blabla i dunno
me "well if you want you can call me..."
her: ok I will
me "do you have my number?"
her: "no but I can get it from your sister" (which is true since she will be going out with her).

ok I dunno if she's gonna call, but it was really rather like if would be sooo nice and she would be ALLOWED to call me. (haha) so it doesn't matter if she doesn't.

GrandMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
and now for one of the best parts of today.

wingmen and me walk the lake and some hb are with some fooooool boons at the lake. (ah yes its so fun when you can tell an afc from 10 kilometers away)

ok hb are at LEAST 20 if not older.
i start strong and "marlon brando" like EC on hb7.5 . she holds my gaze a bit, then turns away. but looks again at me SEVERAL times. I love this ****ing marlon brando look here is how it looks.
it's sooo good.
ok hb8.5 let's say she is 21, i am 18 as stated.

I start EC again with this bad boy look. she notices and looks away. I keep looking. she doesn't look for a time, then looks again. ok she is sure I am looking at her.

she starts playing with her hair like crazy. every two minutes she makes sure her hair is looking well and so on. but she ignores me with her eyes. but then she goes sitting to a place where her body faces me (actually a sign of int.) then she talks to her gfriend while I keep looking at her all the time. then she quickly risks a look to me and then quickly goes away. oh my was she shy.. hahahahhahahahahahhahah. then she get's up and does kino to one of her male friends. haha she tries to tease me. I love this ****. ok she leaves with another guy. I don't ****ing care. I just had so much FUN. I actually attracted hb8.5 3 years older than me. oh man do I feel great.

animal crackers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job getting out there man!

I'm going to have to try that marlon brando look you said.

Why didn't you go talk to the girl in your last post? You said you attracted her but you didn't even talk to her. She gave you IOIs which is awesome.

Think of it this way you already know she likes you when you go up to her. If she "rejects" you or whatever, it's not because she doesn't like you, it's just because of some external factor and wasn't meant to be.

Keep it up and post pictures of girls you pull back to your place for threesomes!!!hell yea

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice to see more people stepping up to the plate.

GrandMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by animal crackers

Why didn't you go talk to the girl in your last post? You said you attracted her but you didn't even talk to her. She gave you IOIs which is awesome.

Think of it this way you already know she likes you when you go up to her. If she "rejects" you or whatever, it's not because she doesn't like you, it's just because of some external factor and wasn't meant to be.
i have to admit that i didn't have the ballz to do it. i was kind of scared of rejection cuz she was so much older than me. but I guess next time something happens I will.