FR: Another gym chick

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A FR is always welcome, and I'm kind of bored right now, so here you go.

I always say hi to people in the gym I know, and those that I don't know too, so once I say hi, I know them.. so I still said hi to people I know, because know I know her/him . . .

So I see this woman and I automaticaly say hi, and then say hi to the new hb she was talking to. I continue my thing (talking to a friend), talk to him about stupid, non constructive, things. Then I return and pass by her . .

SP Hi . . So, are you new? *. . are small pauses*
HB Yeah
SP How long have you been here?
HB This is my first day, but well, I was here before.
SP Really when?
. . . two liner talk about her being here some months ago, I tell her to put out her hand, palm down, and I slap her lightly and say "bad girl" for stop going to the gym. She laughs, and I put body language of going and say

SP Bye.. What's your name?
HB Strange name
SP Oh, come on, you're kidding. That's not a real name. You made that up! *my friend comes over and knows I'm doing my thing and laughs* Hey, ask her what her name is! . . . Can you believe that? Haha, how do you spell it? S-t-m-a...? S-t-r-a... Ok then, see you later StrangeName!

I asked my friend if he had seen her, and then tell him that today I'd have her #, and I'd show him when, but he'd have to keep an open eye.

She was taking a dance class or something, but then went to the weights part, waved, and asked for help in the run mill. Ha, yeah right bytch. You just told me you used to be here like for 2 months. So I first slap her wrist for taking my time, show her how to, talk about what she does, she studies, then I proceed to attack her choice of career, then I comes the language topic, turns out she's good with the tongue. So when I start the "gtg" body language she suddenly has to go to do her stuff too. I turn and my friend is finally looking over, so I stop her,

/ / /
Before I tell you what happened. I'll post soon my "SamePendo guide to the gym". You'll know how to get those #, specially the following season, January and February are FULL of women. This guide helps you out not only in the gym scene, but also in all scenes of possible interactions with women. I'm polishing it up. I feel it is very needed since you can see new threads popping out each week specifically asking about the gym scene, and I'm your man for that.
/ / /

SP Hey *open up cellphone* write down your #, so that I'll call you afterwards so we hang out some time.
HB Sure! ok! *starts writing #*.
SP I smile and wink over at my friend while she's writing the #.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice number close. Established some kino also. Impressive. I go to the gym a lot seems like I never make approaches there. Can't wait for your pickup at gym post.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done. Perfect sarge.