FR. 2 spider hitting the clubs, and taking pic.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, i suppose it gets easyer and easyer. This was my second time out, taking pictures for the website. It wasn't as nerve-racking as the first time I was out. I felt puirty good and in control (might have something to do with that Long Island Ice Tea). Just to clear things up: What this whole thing is about, is for me to get used to people saying no to me, and for me to learn haw to socialize. Therefor i wan't approching with the intent to pickup. The hole point was to learn haw to accept rejection gracefully and to be able to connect with people i talk to.

I was lot more confident about the whole thing last night then i was a week ago, and that might have something to do with the low rejection rate i received last night.

approches: ~40
pictures taken :36
rejections: ~4-5
approches with intent to flirt: 2

i approched this one at the end of the night
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b151/spider007/IMG_0257.jpg
not exacly my type, but we vibed. her frind didn't want her picture taken, so i made fun of her...

i did the same thing with this set, half hour before. Went to give her my card, and then pulled it away, when she asked to see the picture, i playfully pulled the camera over to the side so she couldn't see. it went alright. The third one from the left started asking me questions, but i shut that right down. I need to move one step at a time.
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b151/spider007/IMG_0242.jpg

after i took the picture of this one (short one giving "the eye") she kept bumping into me around the club.... i suppose i'm reading too much into it.....
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b151/spider007/IMG_0227.jpg

some other highlights of the night
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b151/spider007/IMG_0247.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b151/spider007/IMG_0232.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b151/spider007/IMG_0230.jpg

thank god for the AWs http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b151/spider007/IMG_0221.jpg

that's it

things learned
-i need to work on picking the right time to approch a group. Standing there while they are saying hellos..... makes you look bad....
-pick the people. Usually the top alpha males will dismiss you as if you ware an anoying salesman. Pick the people that you think you'll have the most success with, everything else is an extra.
-Hot women want attention, more then a fat pig wants an apple pie. Me having the camera gives me the power to mess with their heads....

oh and this is me at work this morning after only two hours of sleep, and a slight hangover
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b151/spider007/IMG_0270.jpg I look like i'm 30 instead of 22

cheers

--------------------

FORCE YOUR SELF TO TAKE ACTION, PUT YOUR SELF IN A POSITION, WHERE YOU HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
none of the pics work

MightyMate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of woman You took pcitures of are ugly as hell. Speciall the oine with Your 'vibes'. Anyways.
Piciking up using a camera in clubs is mad easy. Bakc in days me and my friends from press used to go to clubs to take pictures of girls and we really had sex each night and lots of phone numbers. Its really simple.

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude,

Only a couple of the chicks in the photos are worth approaching.

The thing to remember is to start with hottest women in the whole place. How on earth are you gonna approach the hot ones when you are not successful with the ugly ones.

Also...

You really need a change of venue! Looking at the arial photo of the club, it looks like a major sausage fest! There is like 90% guys.

When the ratio of guys is so high, the girls even the ugly ones, will start thinking they are all that! They get attention overload, and it makes it THAT much harder to pull them.

Good luck on your future ventures.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe i didn't make something clear.

-i take photos for a website, and they tell me where to go.

-you may not like haw the chicks look, BUT THAT IS THE BEST I HAD TO WORK WITH, i picked the cream of the crop, and yesturday, THAT WAS IT.

-my goal was not to get my d*ck sucked, my goal was to approch/flirt/have fun/develop some social skills, while doing my job.

at lest i'm out there,

tosh

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have sex with most of the girls in the pictures. I like large breasts.

More pics please!

skd

Don Juan
Reaction score
great job Spider! I agree with Shezzler... a lot of the guys on the forum are as sholes.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice work spider, that's an excellent way to work on your confidence. Thanks for the pics also, it's nice to have a visual.

Keep up the good work bro.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Step 1

Step 1 is getting yo ass out da house. This is the step I believe the largest number of men fail at, including myself at times.

If you constantely repeat step 1, step 2 will almost certainly happen even if you have some fear of the approach.

I'm not just being an idiot here, I depart tonight at 8 and will be out pretty much all weekend.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Job Spider. What is the place you hit?! it sort of looks like Milwaukee's in Toronto.

Good photos! what sort of camera were you using??!!

Originally posted by MightyMate
Most of woman You took pcitures of are ugly as hell. Speciall the oine with Your 'vibes'
I disagree, most were cute and any guy here with red blood running through his vains will fvck them.

Here is my assessment:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b151/spider007/IMG_0257.jpg

This girl is a little chunky for my taste but she seems like she has a great personality and could probably give a good head - Rating 6.5

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b151/spider007/IMG_0242.jpg

The chick in the middle is actually really cute. I have a soft spot for burnettes with nice skin - rating 8. The other two are ok.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b151/spider007/IMG_0227.jpg

The blonde is an engima cause you really don't look at her face, she got some massive t1ts, (me like!) -rating 7. The other one is not good.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b151/spider007/IMG_0221.jpg

It would probably take 2 drinks but she is alright.

coolguy676767

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah nice job dude, and I would fvck most of them anyways. They would not be my first choice, but after about 3 or 4 drinks they would be even better.

I agree with approaching the hottest girls first but like you said its all you have to work with and in that case nice job. You must have a pretty cool job, and it must be a lot of fun.

Another thing that some DJ's miss is that, in most situations you can have sex with a HB6 or 7 and its not that she takes the place of a HB9, its just in addition to the HB9's. So I dont know about you but I would rather do a HB6.5 and a HB9, instead of just doing a HB9. So when there is a lack of women in the club, just go game on them.

Plus I am tired of all this pvssy talk from DJ's who say that it is a sausage fest and he should have left. NO YOU DONT LEAVE. You approach every girl in there as quick as possible then leave. Dont leave targets that are just sitting there. Now I dont mean to spend 2 hours gaming a HB6.5, what I mean is spend 3 minutes getting her number. You have nothing to lose. Who cares even if you get rejected. You are supposed to be a DJ, that means that you should be able to get girls no matter how many guys are there.

Now if its 100 guys and 1 girl maybe not, but if there are 75 guys and 25 girls, you should still pull some numbers.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you this,bruh..Just try this on tommorow night.

1.Leave the camera at home.
2.Bring more people with you.
3.Don't approach groups unless you get most of the girls attention.
4.Don't approach a chic before you get positive eye contact.
5...try to fawkclose any of them that gives you significant play.There's nothing to lose.

^Trust me.You'll waste less time and meet women that actually wanna cut.Bringing more people makes you appear approachable and looks like your having a blast.

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't listen to the guys giving you a hard time! I liked the post and also I enjoy all posts with pictures in them. The girls weren't all that, but some of them were cute ( or atleast had big titties:D).

I agree though that the party looked like a sausage-fest and that's always a problem. Atleast you're out there having fun! That's what matters. Hopefully next time, you'll post some good FR's aswell!!

\o/

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by everywomanshero
Step 1 is getting yo ass out da house.
exacly what i'm trying to do;)

Originally posted by DJDamage
Good Job Spider. What is the place you hit?! it sort of looks like Milwaukee's in Toronto.

Good photos! what sort of camera were you using??!!
http://www.peppersbarandgrill.com/nightlife.html here in Windsor

i'm using a Canon A520, bought it for christmas. the only problem i'm having with it is that i can't see what i'm taking a picture of untill i actually take it. kind of hard to get the people in the middle of the screen....

Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
Why don't you this,bruh..Just try this on tommorow night.

1.Leave the camera at home.
2.Bring more people with you.
3.Don't approach groups unless you get most of the girls attention.
4.Don't approach a chic before you get positive eye contact.
5...try to fawkclose any of them that gives you significant play.There's nothing to lose.

^Trust me.You'll waste less time and meet women that actually wanna cut.Bringing more people makes you appear approachable and looks like your having a blast.
One step at a time.

1. i have to get the confidence to approch, and what better way to get comforatable with it then this.
2. first i need to make some new friends and get a new crew, because the one i have consists of one guy who gets on my nerves.

i'm not ready for the main streem pickups......This is my second time steping out there.

Originally posted by \O/
Hopefully next time, you'll post some good FR's aswell!!
\o/
ya, i guess this isn't much of a field report now is it.:D Next time i'll try to stick around and talk to them for more then 30 secons. Thatway, i might actually have something to post other then pictues...

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
I may like other chicks. I dont know whats wrong with that. The Shezzler You are lame so pleas shut up. You never gave any useful tip or comment, You only diss or lick asses. Bye bye!
What the fuck are you smoking. The_Shezzler has given great advice, and I respect him a lot. Furthermore, he goes out and he practices his own stuff. As for you, placing useless topics about LTR advice, when you didn't know what the fuck you were talking about, I wouldn't even think of talking like that.

Poor move mate.

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's why i like VBulletin's ignore feature. it's handy.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I may like other chicks. I dont know whats wrong with that. The Shezzler You are lame so pleas shut up. You never gave any useful tip or comment, You only diss or lick asses. Bye bye!
good for you. you got different tastes, it's not unexpected, just like some of us might like those.....it'a all a matter of taste.

it's a known fact, that Shezzler posted more field reports and more bootcamp threds, then anybody else on this forum in almost a year. Unlike the great deal of people on this forum, he is actually doing something. If it wasn't for guys like him, this forum would suck azz

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spider, congrats on going out, dude, and the pictures are awesome because they make you and what you're doing more REAL to everyone reading. Much appreciated.

You are right that the hot girls are there to suck up the attention, which is why WITHDRAWING IT from them is so effective.

Study Mystery Method. You can download his archive on fastseduction.com or just use the archive search to look for it. The premise is that since hot girls are rarely alone, approach the hot girl's friends. You get the friends liking you while giving the hot girl a hard time and giving most of your attention to the friends. Then you isolate the hot girl away from the friends (who give you permission since you were nice to them and weren't HITTING on the hot girl).

Then you build rapport and try to isolate her to a private location for sex.

I'm currently working with this method. You'll see some FRs from me soon.