Four Months, See finally tells me the truth. Advice please

Colinski282

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looong story short. (HB9 btw)

Had a a relationship with a chik i pulled a number from. Months later we become close. Yet no physical meet ups. I label her an attention wh0re and tell her Fvck her.

A month later she calls back sayin this and that of how she really likes me. I tell her the deal, i cant sit here and get close when i never seen u cept the time i got your number. So i tell her we'll start talking again if she sees me in the next two weeks.

Tongiht has been one week, I kinda poke at her emotions and i ask her what her intentions are. This opens up all kindsa doors to find up what is really up here.

Eventually after starting an arugement on why she wont see me, she comes out with the trurth. She takes care of a kid with a guy who is in Iraq (Her ex as well). It doesnt bother her when he is away but when he is near her all her feelings come back and she starts feeling him again. She says she cant be any closer with me b/c if he does come home she wont wanna hurt me. (I already had known about the child)

I tell her this is fuked up because shes trying to make it a win win situation. If her baby daddy dont come back into her life then she has ME to fall back on. And that sh!t aint gonna fly. Astonished at this crap, i tell her i need to think. So here i am you DJ guru's

Last edited:

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
as far as I am concerned, you have one word for her,

NEXT

she is just using you as an emotional tampon while her daddy baby is in Iraq, that is fvcked up. Get rid of her

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's an attention ho. Leave it alone and move on.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Colinski282

Tongiht has been one week, I kinda poke at her emotions and i ask her what her intentions are.
Mistake , irrelevant.

Eventually after starting an arugement on why she wont see me, she comes out with the trurth.
Her "truth" is irrelevant, would Brad Pitt get the borefriend in Iraq story? Or any guy with game who can illicit similar feelings of wetness in in the b!tch that Mr Pitt can? Course not.

I tell her this is fuked up because shes trying to make it a win win situation.
Whats fvcked up is you made the common mistake of entering the b!tches reality, Never enter or even care about her reality until after youve tapped it. There is only you and your reality and you either bring her in or you next her, untapped chicks should NEVER get such an honour from you.

Colinski282

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Four Months, See finally tells me the truth. Advice please

Originally posted by ( . )( . )
Mistake , irrelevant.

Her "truth" is irrelevant, would Brad Pitt get the borefriend in Iraq story? Or any guy with game who can illicit similar feelings of wetness in in the b!tch that Mr Pitt can? Course not.

Whats fvcked up is you made the common mistake of entering the b!tches reality, Never enter or even care about her reality until after youve tapped it. There is only you and your reality and you either bring her in or you next her, untapped chicks should NEVER get such an honour from you.

Very well said, i will keep this in mind for the future, however whats done is done.

This leads to my next question...some say next her! but what about put her in the back burners and when she wants to come around ill have the chance to put in on her, and get that notch under my belt.....then next her heh.

Someone once said dont burn bridges

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Four Months, See finally tells me the truth. Advice please

Very well said, i will keep this in mind for the future, however whats done is done.

This leads to my next question...some say next her! but what about put her in the back burners and when she wants to come around ill have the chance to put in on her, and get that notch under my belt.....then next her heh.

Someone once said dont burn bridges
When you next like a DJ, then she's automatically on the back burner. But I don't really see that point with this one. She's attention whoring, and as of right now, you are not her first choice. Why would you want to put her on the back burner when you can go and get girls who think you ARE their first choice?

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this only goes to show how utterly unprincipled women can be.

her guy is over in iraq and might die and shes flirting with you.

utterly ruthless if you ask me.

i'd lay a guilt trip on her like 'honestly, i cant believe you were flirting with me when your guy is over in iraq and could die giving his life for our country. you're worse than the terrorists if you ask me because you have no loyalty to anyone but yourself.'

then never speak to her again.

:)

J

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wouldn't you put up with this kind of 2nd class behavior from a broad who's only 5-6 on the scale?

Now you see who's in control here. You've given her special privilege just because in your world she's a HB9. Regardless of her having a boyfriend and a kid, she's used to AFC guys bending over backwards for her.

You are not skilled enough to get into it with a chick experienced enough to handle almost any kind of man. I suggest you just eject and move on to somebody who's more at your skill level; probably not a HB9, not until you learn your basics better.

green69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gangster Of Love
Wouldn't you put up with this kind of 2nd class behavior from a broad who's only 5-6 on the scale?
That's a really good quote actually. Treat all girls (even the super hot ones) like they are a 5 or a 6. Just because they are good looking doesn't mean they deserve special treatment.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really you should have taken the hint and backed off much sooner, like within a few weeks when she didn't meet up with you.

Never chase after a chick and never push for answers...ever! This is the surest way to burn bridges.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gangster Of Love

Should read "Would you put up with this kind of 2nd class behavior..."

Tboner

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's probably looking for an emotional tampon. Just ignore her. She might come back on your terms. Make every woman play by your rules or next them.

"this only goes to show how utterly unprincipled women can be.

her guy is over in iraq and might die and shes flirting with you.

utterly ruthless if you ask me. - joekerr31"

War is hell. Evertime they call up more National Guards (mostly men), it frees up all these horny young women who start to evaluate their less than satisfying relationships.