Forum for chicks trying to self improve and find guys?

PJD

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was wondering if anybody knew of a forum similar to the DJ forum, but for girls. There have to be tons of lonely girls looking for advice to turn their situation around. It would be interesting to see in to the women's psyche.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PJD said:
I was wondering if anybody knew of a forum similar to the DJ forum, but for girls. There have to be tons of lonely girls looking for advice to turn their situation around. It would be interesting to see in to the women's psyche.
The tom leykis show. Here's a great forum: www.leykisonline.com/ .

And a little tip for you. You are lonely because you are either ugly, or overweight. Guys do not aspire to get fatties. Doesn't matter how much money you have or what a great personality you have. Guys will only settle for you if you are fat or ugly because they could not get hotter chicks.

Just ask.

Every guy wants a hot chick... but they will settle for what they can get sometimes.

Here's some tips:
You might want to look at fitness and training sites to get in shape. I reccomend female bodybuilding sites. They have great female trainers (most of em have sexy bodies too) that know what they are talking about. Get in shape.

If you PM me I can send you a link to a great BBing site that has a female training section. They know what to do to get nice firm bodies. Not buff... but slim. <Trust me... you want slim.

And another thing: Take better care of yourself. Wear some makeup if you have to. And proper grooming and hygene goes a LONG way.

That's it!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PJD said:
Wait a minute. Do you think that women actually are looking for solutions when they log onto forms like this. Have you ever been to the iVillage forum? It's a Oprah fest. The advice that they get is geared toward landing a "nice guy" (AFC). Given that it's interesting when you understand a woman's psycho (er, psyche), but do you really want plan your strategy based on the ideas of women that are basically AFCs?

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've known some cute girls who don't go out with guys for month. They're just not very socially suave. They don't know how to show interest or excitmentm, they aviod eye contact and have 'don't approach me' look on their face. They might come off as a little dull.

I've also known a girl who wasn't very cute, but she dated guys better looking than her. Its cuz she knows how to show interest, she makes it easy for guys to approach her and take the next step.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
I didn't know that his site was for women.
Its not. But she can learn something about how men think.. plus theres more women there than on this forum.

Its more helpful to her than this place.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
The tom leykis show. Here's a great forum: www.leykisonline.com/ .

And a little tip for you. You are lonely because you are either ugly, or overweight. Guys do not aspire to get fatties. Doesn't matter how much money you have or what a great personality you have. Guys will only settle for you if you are fat or ugly because they could not get hotter chicks.

Just ask.

Every guy wants a hot chick... but they will settle for what they can get sometimes.
No offense but you come off as a bit of a simplistic tard. Just my opinion.

1. PJD is not a girl.

2. Not every physically attractive girl has an easy dating life.

3. Tom Leykis? WTF?
-edit- and no, not every guy thinks like Tom Leykis.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scrumtulescence said:

1. PJD is not a girl.

3. Tom Leykis? WTF?
-edit- and no, not every guy thinks like Tom Leykis.
Hell, I was just going to say that PJD just wanted information from a woman's point of view. Plus I don't think he was looking for yet another dating site for men.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Scrumtulescence said:
And you come across as a patronizing crab wallowing in the grey area of "complexity".

1. PJD is not a girl.
1. Who cares hes asking useless chump questions whats the difference? . "where do chicks go to self improve" :rolleyes: Give me a break, Cosmo, Cleo?
2. True, you wouldnt believe the sh!t guys like me can get away with, but bozos like you will always be there to pick up the pieces and tell us all how hard hotties have it.
3. Tom Leykis? WTF?
-edit- and no, not every guy thinks like Tom Leykis
3. Clearly.

The irony in Call me daddy's post is unreal even if it wasnt in jest.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scrumtulescence said:
That's news to me. All a hot girl has to do is walk into a bar half-naked and she won't have a hard time finding anyone to get laid with. Unless she wants more than sex, which in America is a bizarre notion!

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
diplomatic_lies said:
That's news to me. All a hot girl has to do is walk into a bar half-naked and she won't have a hard time finding anyone to get laid with. Unless she wants more than sex, which in America is a bizarre notion!
No, they don't. A girl that could land pretty much any guy she wants? What's so easy about that? :rolleyes:

Rata Blanca

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PJD said:
check cosmos website
You will be amazed the articles xD
Women flirt basicly with corporal language.
oh and the sex positions articles oh my.