Forget asking for DATES. Youre offering an ADVENTURE!!!!!

NeverFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I used to ask women out, here's what it sounded like:

1. What ya' doing on friday night?
2. Do you like Italian?

And I'm guessing that you guys have a better offer, but not all that much better.

Remember guys. You're NOT asking her on a date. You're asking her to join in you BIG ADVENTURE.

So MAKE it one.

The date you go on must be absolutely unforgettable. this means something unpredictable, exciting, and fun.

The Exile

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice, but what are we suppose to say?
"Hey, come over, letz go on a great adventure...ehh....to my basement, with that 52 inch tv and a new movie rent." lol, just kidding. But seriously, can u give some examples?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Friday, let's try out that new Italian restaurant that we saw on TV the other night."

It' doesn't have to be a huge adventure, just decisive.

DreamerZZ35

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NeverFear
When I used to ask women out, here's what it sounded like:

1. What ya' doing on friday night?
2. Do you like Italian?

And I'm guessing that you guys have a better offer, but not all that much better.

Remember guys. You're NOT asking her on a date. You're asking her to join in you BIG ADVENTURE.

So MAKE it one.

The date you go on must be absolutely unforgettable. this means something unpredictable, exciting, and fun.

Here is a recent example (emailed her)......

Your prescense is required next Thursday evening for hours of fun, laughter, drinks and best of all..... me!

We will start our eveing at the funnybone* 6:30 pm ring my bell (yeah baby!) and well go....

*comedy club they are cheap and you get them laughing.m Which is associated with you... not only that but its not the typical dinner,dancing or movie thing... once the weather turns nicer Im doing the zoo and minature golf.... anthing that is activity based.

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lame:
"Hey girl, you wanna go out for Sushi this Sunday Around 9ish?"

DJ Style:
"Hey girl...This Sunday night, wear something really sexy because I'm taking you out to this utlra-swank Sushi Bar Downtown...Yeah, everybodies going to be there because they have a great happy hour at nine and a Hawaiian Band that plays reggae music all night...I don't want to miss out on all the fun...sooo..I'll pick you up at 9 and we'll get there by 930ish for drinks and some good ass food!!!"