Follow Up: Toothpaste Brands, Detergent, and Cologne

vicki

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since there were a few comments and questions, here's a follow:

DETERGENT: Most people's clothes are not as clean as they think. Women have a MUCH BETTER sense of smell than guys, and so make sure you have:
Strong Detergent(good quality), hot water, and DONT PUT TOO MANY CLOTHES IN THE WASHER CAUSE THEY WONT GET CLEAN.

Another thing: If your towel has been used more than twice it needs to be cleaned.

TOOTHPASTE: Cinamon or MINT is the way to go, strong stuff, two good ones are CLOSE UP RED CInnamon, and COLGATE MINT(new blaster stuff) are really strong.

Make sure you floss your teeth every 3 days.

Cologne: It must be true that every woman has a favorite. Tommy smells very clean. Obsession is the most distinctive.
Get rid of that overly sweet stuff because it smells like perfaume.

Dont forget, you dont want a deodorant duking it out with your cologne.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I gargle with Clorox.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How effective are teeth whiteners? I used to have a great set of white teeth until I got my braces off. For some reason, even though I brush regularly, they turned from literally pearl white to kind of a dingy white that sometimes can be yellow. I don't drink coffee, I brush 3 times a day, and I don't smoke. So will they help me out like what the TV ads say? Or is it just a waste of my money? Because I'm sure girls like white teeth over yellow.

What detergent do you recommend? I told my mom I'd be washing my clothes this summer because my parents when it comes to washing clothes have no real regard if anyone's clothes are good quality or not; its all going in. So some of my best shirts are faded to hell after about 5-6 washes :( :mad:

DJintheworks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by es_mer8
How effective are teeth whiteners? I used to have a great set of white teeth until I got my braces off. For some reason, even though I brush regularly, they turned from literally pearl white to kind of a dingy white that sometimes can be yellow. I don't drink coffee, I brush 3 times a day, and I don't smoke. So will they help me out like what the TV ads say? Or is it just a waste of my money? Because I'm sure girls like white teeth over yellow.

What detergent do you recommend? I told my mom I'd be washing my clothes this summer because my parents when it comes to washing clothes have no real regard if anyone's clothes are good quality or not; its all going in. So some of my best shirts are faded to hell after about 5-6 washes :( :mad:
wow, is this your life story? :eek:

as for the towel, 2 times! I change my towel once a week and I am the cleanest of all my friends but they still get plenty, as do I.
who made that rule?

Apollo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Where's the rule about toilet paper? Should I follow the same advise as the towel, use only twice than throw away?

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Apollo
Where's the rule about toilet paper? Should I follow the same advise as the towel, use only twice than throw away?
Nah... That's wasteful. Get little plastic baggies and you can save your toilet paper and reuse it for almost an entire week! Great way to save a few bucks.

eroq

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're forgetting the most obvious! Use a handkerchief instead of toilet paper, change every week or two. It saves money and helps the environment!

lol :D

The bad@ss with a heart of gold.