flowers?

Ultra Magnus

Don Juan
Reaction score
How long do you guys date someone before giving them flowers? I have been with this girl for a little more than a month and was just thinking about giving her a simple bouquet of flowers. Nothing overly expensive. Any suggestions on types of flowers or is this too AFC?

Reaction score
To this date I have never bought a woman a bouqet of flowers. It doesn't take flowers to tell someone how you feel. Just open your mouth and speak what's in your heart.

"he baby, I just wanna say a few things to you. I know we've only been kicking it (seeing) each other for a month, but I just want you to know that this has been one of the best months of my life." Let me tell you some of the things that I like about you:"

ect ect...

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The bible is a guidline - remember that.

There is no hard and fast rule on when sending flowers.

Personally I don't send flowers except for special occasions.

I would NEVER send flowers until you've at least slept with the chick at minimum.

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flowers = chump.

Don't do it, unless it's a special occasion...

Or u have been going out for 3 months or more....

What's the point ?? Ur meant to keep her guessing, not try and bribe her or show her how 'special she is' and how much you love her...etc...

That's my ADVICE, that's all :)

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flowers!?!?!?!?!

Dude , give the gift of c*ck.

kistell

Reaction score
look m8 ignore the rest,
flowers are magic to a woman,
it makes her think ur not just in it for the ride if you know what i mean! ;)

for instance last week my woman kicked me out on the monday,
so i ignored all her calls ect until thursday and i sent her a letter saying thanks for every thing and it was a nice time we had and bye, it short and sweet.
then i sent her 3 roses in a glass vase for same day delivery on the friday saying i was here if she needed me for support and that this was a goodbye gift.
she took a little longer than expected but she phoned me at 7pm that same day and asked me to go round,

so i obliged, also needless to say i was still up at 3am that night and very knacked the next morning,

she thought it was the nices thing any one had done for her,
now she cannot say you never do any thing nice for me any more,

i gained the upper hand!! and a few good nights since. :)

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Edit: I just read your other post Kistell. This is your wife you're messing with.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kill the flowers unless its a chick you've been seeing for a while. The only times a chick gets flowers from me:

1. special occasion (B-Day, V-day, etc) and Im feeling too lazy/cheap to get her something else.

2. when I mess up and Im trying to apologize.

3. You've been boning a chick for a while and she starts in on the LTR, sh!t. I give her my Im not ready for a relationship talk and she looks all sad. The next day Ill put a rose(single rose the kind you buy in the grocery store) on her windshield with a you're still special note.

4. As a reward for something she did that was above and beyond the call of duty, ex. I gave this chick a rose because she saw my cable bill lying on the table so she picked it up and paid it. She called me the next day and told me she did it, after the fact. For something like that she gets a reward (rose on the windshield, with a your so great note attached plus she gets to see me two days this week, instead of just one).

Flowers for some chick you've just met is totally AFC. She will never appreciate them or you. You will look like a complete sucker.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you meet a girl just be friends with her for a while. Treat her like you would one of your guy friends. that's the best advice i can give you if you only just met her. it will drive her crazy. she won't be able to understand you. and she will want you so bad. I did this to a girl i knew and one day i gave her flowers for helping me paint my condo. It was funny, she told all her friends. They didn't even believe her when she told them we were just friends.

It made her happy anytime i recognized that she was a girl. I didn't hold the door for her, didn't open the car door, and i didn't even look at her sexually.

then one day i slapped her on the ass and she was happy.....

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am certainly NOT trying to disagree with any of you guys, but some 8 years ago when I was ABSOLUTELY clueless (BAFC), I got this girl a dozen roses and she screwed my brains out for a whole weekend, when my parents were out of town. I was being a complete fool too - I was all sweet and nice to her. Just goes to show you - it's not always going to be by the book.

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Golden Arms
I am certainly NOT trying to disagree with any of you guys, but some 8 years ago when I was ABSOLUTELY clueless (BAFC), I got this girl a dozen roses and she screwed my brains out for a whole weekend, when my parents were out of town. I was being a complete fool too - I was all sweet and nice to her. Just goes to show you - it's not always going to be by the book.
A single ****ing rose would have done the same.

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
If you know her parents,let them let you in once shes gone and tell them to stfu about it.Drop a single rose on her bed with nothing else.If she isnt stupid she will know its from you.Or do the windshield thing,with no cards.

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrBond007
A single ****ing rose would have done the same.
True dat.
Where were you 8 years ago, homes, you could've saved me 6 bucks

Lost Savior

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Golden Arms
Just goes to show you - it's not always going to be by the book.
Heh. Of course you'll always have your minority of exceptions. :p