Flirting 101!!

RyKnOw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have discoverd good and useful ways to flirting. Getting good at flirting pays off in two ways. It makes you more comfortable approaching others, and makes you more approachable to others. Bottom line: The more people you flirt with, the better your chances of meeting someone with whom you click.Who knows this is just stuff I have kind of discoverd.

1. The smile, the glance, and the lean work for guys as well as for women. But consider these caveats. First, any smile that's too leering or suggestive will turn a woman off. Think friendly. Lean too close or touch too soon, and you can seem more lecherous than likeable. Finally, don't make eye contact with any body part other than, well, the eyes. (And believe me, they notice.) It not only makes a woman feel objectified, but flirtation is about opening the lines of communication, not the promise of sex later on.

2. Lose the canned pickup lines. Flirtation isn't about forcing someone to notice you; it's about subtle flattery.

3. Touching your tie, hair, or collar is the male version of the aforementioned "lip lick." It signals preening behavior, meaning that you want to make a good impression.

4. The eyebrow raise is a sure sign that you're paying attention to a woman. Relaxed brows signal that you're not really listening to what she's saying. But arched brows mean you're picking up on her cues.

5.Guiding a woman across a room or shielding her from a crowd using a barely perceptible touch of your arm signals that you're protective, chivalrous, and polite.

Most importantly, remember that flirting begins before you go to a party or bar (or a laundromat or a bookstore). It begins with confidence, with realizing that the more people you connect with, the better your chances of finding the person who will become your soul mate.

While flirting can be fun, it can lead to sticky situations if you have second thoughts about the person whom you've invited into your personal space, for example. Know your personal comfort zone and always keep your safety in mind. Remember, good communication is the best way to avoid a potentially unpleasant misunderstanding.

hopefully this may inform you and it may not!only trying to help newbie dj's just like others have helped me! take care

Last edited:

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good tip at first I was introverted and now I am a flirt and it makes me very easy to talk too.

RyKnOw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i was the same way but now im like a flirting machine

JUST ME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no, no!

flirting is for women, thats their job. let them come to you, get the phone number. don't be a wuss.

RyKnOw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
as much as id hate to say this has actually worked for me weither any one likes it or not i thought it would be a good post for anyone!

-dont be an ass clown

DJStudent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it hurts and it's just for fun. Good post!

RyKnOw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hell yeah i guess we all have our different opinons on the forum but im sticking with this one weither the masters like it or not.I sound like a slave (masters) lol

Lord_Galth

Don Juan
Reaction score
2 other words of advice on flirting (something that, thanks to this sight, I've become noticably better at than a lot of guys around me)

1) a LOT of b*tchy girls do it just for fun... don't do the same thing, and learn to spot the girls that are doing it just for the attention (they're the REALLY flirty girls... find the ones that only flirt selectively or moderately, they're the keepers because they're are sexually self aware and still have some self respect).

2) Flirt with caution, but also with abandon. Pick your times, let the woman initiate contact (that's actually the norm, but when you're conciously flirting it can be overlooked) and then flirt back with some good kino skills. Never be afraid to flirt with a girl, but pick your targets wisely (see #1)

-LG