flame me!

assassin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey people,

I'm depressed and looking for people to flame me. Thats right. I need people to tell me im being a puss. Tell me to get over it. Piss me off. I'd rather be mad then depressed. Flame away.

I'ma eat a turky sandwhich while im waiting...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You worthless piece of sh*t! You look like a pretty boy! Do you suck d*ck? I bet you could suck a golf ball through a 20 foot hose! Worthless maggot. Your name isn't assassin, it's Gomer Pile-of-sh*t! Your sister and your mom are two of the best and easiest lays I've ever had! You couldn't score with a chick if we gave you $1,000,000 and put you in a wh*rehouse!"

speedballs

Don Juan
Reaction score
God man, what was the point of this whole god damn thred. Sure you might be depressed but just suck it in dip****. That's what half of this stuff teaches us and then you sit there all whiney. "Oh god I can't believe my life is so horrible, people in somalia have it so EASY". Just suck it in smartass. What did your ***** of a girlfriend dump you, and you just can't live without someone you have been dating for a couple months? Guess what jr, there's more to life than women, and sex. So just flip your little **** back in your pants and use your brains for once instead of your balls ****bite.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Hi, you suck. You are also fat, lose some weight fatty.

Bye.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries

assassin

Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHA you guys are ****in hilarious. Thank you. It's all good now. Feel free to continue to flame though so I and others can look back in a year when this **** happens again and have a good laugh.

Last edited:

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread was pathetic. Almost as pathetic as you. You shouldn't be telling us to remind you that you are a pansy. That is pansy-ish in itself. If you're depressed, either take Prozac, take your life, or take control.

Wanna be more determined? Do something you normally wouldn't do. Not anything like rape a girl or beat up a kid or steal. Do something that stays within the bounds set by our constitution. Stand up for yourself. Say "**** you" to the bully's face instead of going home and crying about it. You decide. Then do it.

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gav
your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries
Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
8 replies without one of these yet?!

Read the bible.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF get a life. You need one.

Why not just go out and ask somebody to do this. Or even better get a girlfriend and get laid.

Reaction score
You're nothig but a lowlife piece of **** that I compare to the dirt on the soles of my f*cking left Nike. Why don't you put us out of our misery and hang yourself. You're nothing but a waste of f*cking sperm and overall...you're a f*cking loser and have no friends and everyone hates you and makes fun of you. And you like teletubbies and ask your mom for money and you lick a cat's c*nt. You're a sick bastard and we all wish you the worst you belligerent f*ck up!!!!!!!!

I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you, thank you, now you may return to your regular scheduled program.

kave

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok wow all this was really unesacary(cant spell) u dumb asslick.but we all love u....

deeloo

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't even figure out which gender you are, you moronic androgynous specimen. Celibate, eh? You mean in the closet, right? Or maybe you're a homosexual midget: in which case, you're in the cupboard! You're damn right about being vomit-inducing fugly. You have a face that would give Freddie Kruger nightmares. How much would you change to haunt a house? You're a politically vacillating phony liberal ****; too damn broadminded to take your own side in a debate. Calling you a pea brain would be an insult to peas, you jellyfish-sucking mental midget. Did your mother leave you in the dryer too long when you were a kid, you little tap-dancing Leprechaun in a pink wig? Be careful you don't bump your head on the door handle on the way out. If you were ever kidnapped and eaten by a cannibal tribe, they'd all die of high cholesterol, you fat, flabby, fumbling ****. You couldn't get a job cleaning **** off a toilet, you utterly useless wrinkled balloon in a muddy puddle of goat's piss. I love that suit you're wearing. You never throw anything away, do you? I'm not really good with fools, but a friend who is wrote something down for me; Oh, yeah, "**** off." May you live a long life and be the butt of many jokes to come.

Shut up before I place an old black and white TV in your indoor scooter carrier basket and fasten it around your neck with a daisy chain of live rattlesnakes, and send you plummeting to your death off the fourth floor balcony to a standing ovation from the gallery below.

I refer to your latest discharge of plebeian verbiage; in which, you have proven, once again, that there is no such thing as unutterable nonsense. Rumor has it that you are almost incomprehensible in person (as revealed by your desperate urge to babble nonsensically on message boards.) No doubt, this rumor is true.

I notice that you never let an idea interrupt the flow of your posts. You wouldn't know a clue if it walked up to you, bit you on the ass, and announced 'I AM A CLUE'. Oh well, at least you only charge what your free advice is worth. Oh well, as the late Douglas Adams said: "You live and learn. At any rate, you live."

Reading your post is less interesting than watching paint dry. If wit was spit, your mouth would be drier than a shallow well in an African heat wave. I bet you thought it was just coincidence that your parents had the same surnames before they married? Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if you didn't have that botched back street lobotomy that left you that crisscrossed shoelace scar on your forehead; if your weren't so fat that a "Place Your Billboard Ad Here" is printed on each of your butt cheeks, or if you didn't have a face like a bulldog chewing a stinging nettle while taking a constipated dump in a heat wave. Nah, of course you would.

Now, why don¡¦t you climb onto that Special Needs tricycle of yours with the fourth wheel attached for extra-ensured retard stability and pedal your fat ass down to the sports field and do some ¡§outdoors¡¨ stuff for a change. Hell, if you don¡¦t like it, you can always offer to lick-clean the jockstraps.

You are nothing more than a shovel full of horse ****. Do yourself and everyone else a favor: go find a hungry lion and tickle its tonsils with your tongue, you unicycle-pedalling blubberhead in floppy clown shoes.

You anal-invading, grandma-groping, panty-slurping, ****-sucking, pimple-nibbling, wank-faced assclown! You are a frightfully foul blackguard and a fiendish, monotonous solitaire playing orgy of indecency. It is my profound wish that you shall have a plague of rodents take up residence in your cellar, you pulp of stultifying inanity.

Paranoid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you ***** ********* ***** ********** *** *********** *** ***** and besides that ***** ****** ***********!!!

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what 9 and 10 character long swear words do you know

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sacksucker and jizzlicker spring to mind!

P.S. gotta love that bronx bunny show- yes, poor people are funny.