flaky girl has no gag reflex

Kevon

Don Juan
Reaction score
so this girl that had been playing games with me, maybe some remember the post, I took everyones advice and nexted her, she called me last night and came over to my house lol, thanks for the tips guys
peavce

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck that, I'd rather watch her gag.

deeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol.
give us the link to the story leading up to this.

Kevon

Don Juan
Reaction score
work in the summer with HB8 ( we lifeguard together) Our third summer working together just ended, and for the first 2 years she was my boss, but this third year we were both senior lifeguards. I thought that by this time I was stuck in LJBF land, but a week ago, she made a move on me and told me she had a crush on me, she came over to my house one day after work and she went after me, and we kissed ( I had not yet been expose to SS) She has a bf, and her bf has cheated on her and she knows it, they broke up for a while and now they are back together. After we kissed I made myself look kinda desperate, and too readily available. Now that we dont work together anymore, the only time I see her, she has her bf with her. She does not live with her bf, and tomorrow night she said we should hang out. I was looking for some advice on how to close the deal and go with me. I know its one itis, but I really like this girl. Anyways, she ended up not calling me for like 12 days, at first I was really stuck up on her, being an AFC, but everyone told me move on and forget it, and I did, and sure enough out of the blue she called me apologizing for being a *****, and wanted to come over, she made it all up to me

Healer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by b's nuts
girls with no gag reflex are gold, if you know one, tell your friends about her, everyone should experience this.

LoL, funny you mention this because the first time I got a chick with no gag reflex I told everyone because I was soo excited. All my buddies had a go at her except this one AFC who was with his GF for like 7 years.