Flake Chick, Should I Next Her??

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so I met this chick on pof... I banged her on the first date..
This girl is a slut, but makes the ideal fuk buddy.. not LTR material.

Anyhow we arranged to meet on friday for a 2nd date, but she flaked.. she claimed
she could not find a baby sitter for her daughter.

I didnt not react in a butt hurt manner.. just sent her a text and said.. ok no problem x

She then started to blow up my phone, telling me how badly she wants to see me,
And how badly she wants to fuk me.. she also sends me a counter offer, to meet up tonight, saturday..

I ignore her for a a couple of hours, let the anxiety build.. then tell her yes saturday is fine for me.

This morning I get a message from her claiming her daughter has developed a bad cough.. so she will have to see if her daughter gets any better..

My gut was telling me, this girl is about to flake again.. I could sense it.. I mean she has flaked once already

So I send her this text.. its ok, its best we leave it. X

She responds back.. YOU WIll meet me during the week wont you?

This girl has flaked twice.. so I sent her this response..

No.. I am going to be busy.. I am a working man x

Her response.. ok no problem then.. I,m sorry didnt want to cause you problems, but my daughter is my priority blah blah blah

I did not respond back to her... my gut is telling me she is full of BS or she is a very
Inconsiderate person.

Either way I aint ****king her, and meeting up with her is a major pain in the ass, so whats the point in talking to this chick

She did offer to meet me during the week, but 2 flakes already... not a chance..

So do I keep ignoring the fuk out of this chick from now on? And should I remove her from my whats app messanger?????

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you think guys.. she has a a amazing body.. but meeting her is a total f@cking
Pain...

Should I next her, she has flaked twice?

Also do I remove her from whatsapp, and delete her number x

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you've already banged her and by your own admission she is not LTR material.

what's the problem here? next.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she has made another counter offer, to meet me during the week... but this chick has flaked twice already.. why should I risk getting let down by her for the 3rd time?

I have already banged this chick.. the reason why I wanted to see her again is because she has a banging body...

She has let me down twice... giving her another go will make me look desprate and pathetic.. ?????

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
If she wants to see you THAT badly, and if her body is THAT banging and you just HAVE to fvuck her again, then tell her to stop by your house tonight and, oh, bring something to drink, too. Also, your legs are sore and you need a massage.

I'm serious. Make her say "no." DARE her to say, "No way. Good bye. Done."

This is a simple thing: highly interested chicks will NOT make meeting a challenge.

To me it seems that you're fixated.

Spin plates=problem solved.

I agree with you.. this chick is making it difficult to meet, the first time she couldnt get a baby sitter, now her kid is sick... smells like bs

She has made an offer to meet mid week... but I, m just going to ignore this chick... and next her

hudpes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I sense some nervous edginess in your post.. like you're in a hurry in life. You are torn between your projected desires and perceived reality, you are fixated on her, you like her actually, but because she has flaked twice, you are putting some weight on the other side of the scale, she's a slut, banged on the first date...

Having a kid is not like having a fish in your aquarium, things will pop up unexpectedly, and sometimes a kid will be good for an excuse. Maybe she lied on both occasions, maybe on neither, but that doesn't mean she doesn't want to see you again. Perhaps you need a less complicated woman in a less complicated position.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hudpes said:
I sense some nervous edginess in your post.. like you're in a hurry in life. You are torn between your projected desires and perceived reality, you are fixated on her, you like her actually, but because she has flaked twice, you are putting some weight on the other side of the scale, she's a slut, banged on the first date...

Having a kid is not like having a fish in your aquarium, things will pop up unexpectedly, and sometimes a kid will be good for an excuse. Maybe she lied on both occasions, maybe on neither, but that doesn't mean she doesn't want to see you again. Perhaps you need a less complicated woman in a less complicated position.

Lol I would not dream of letting myself like this chick... she is a slut.. and is perfect fuk buddy material.. that is all... and yes I want to bang her again

She maybe lying, she may not be lying.. but the fact is, if I take her up on her offer to meet mid week.. she may flake on me again, and use her kids as a excuse..

How many chances am I meant to give this chick?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got a text from her.....

If you are busy this week, could meet you next weekend

She has flaked on me twice already.. if I agree to meet her, more than likely she will
Flake on me again!

Should I ignore her? Or text her back, saying sorry.. I have plans!!

yoyoing

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you are overthinking that flake thing. She seem like she really want to see you and she slept with you on the first date. Kids is a legitimate reason for flaking.

When you see her again or end up making new plans. Just tell her
''Are you sure you will have a babysitter this time??!'' Just to make her see that you won't tolerate that bull**** all the time.

wishyo

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, if u really like her, i would give her another chance... tougher guys here will probably advice to ignore her.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yoyoing said:
I think you are overthinking that flake thing. She seem like she really want to see you and she slept with you on the first date. Kids is a legitimate reason for flaking.

When you see her again or end up making new plans. Just tell her
''Are you sure you will have a babysitter this time??!'' Just to make her see that you won't tolerate that bull**** all the

I, m not so sure... she is a grown woman, and should know cancelling dates again and again is obviously fukked up behaviour. .

And alot of woman use there kids as a excuse to get out of dates.. because they know, us guys cannot argue with that. .

Also she suggested to me that she would meet me saturday, and also she could meet me sunday..

She has flaked saturday, then why not offer to meet me ssunday instead? She offered one day next week... mid week

But earlier, she claimed sunday was fine, so why not offer the next available day...

Also giving her the message, that she can cancel dates at anytime... and like a desprate beta phaggot I will, just put up with it, and keep re arranging

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I, m not so sure... she is a grown woman, and should know cancelling dates again and again is obviously fukked up behaviour. .

And alot of woman use there kids as a excuse to get out of dates.. because they know, us guys cannot argue with that. .

Also she suggested to me that she would meet me saturday, and also she could meet me sunday..

She has flaked saturday, then why not offer to meet me sunday instead? She offered one day next week... mid week

But earlier, she claimed sunday was fine, so why not offer the next available day...

Also i, m giving her the message, that she can cancel dates at anytime... and like a desprate beta phaggot I will, just put up with it, and keep re arranging

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys she flaked twice in a row.. both times she used her kids as a excuse... she offered another counter offer... the 3rd one?

I told her I would be busy... I,m worried if I take up her offer, she will flake again.

What would you guys do? Would you walk away after 2 straight flakes???

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a chick with kids once and she was really, REALLY into me. But, we only ended up going out 2 or 3 times because she was a single mother, which meant that if she couldn't find a babysitter or get her mom to watch the kid, she had to be the one to do it. This is why I stopped dating chicks with kids (that, and I don't want to have any kids).

The reality is, chicks with kids are always going to have things that come up, even if she REALLY likes you, and it's not going to be an excuse. Kids are unpredictable, and there's no way to plan for things to happen with her kid. He could be completely fine on the day you offer her the date invite, and when the day of the date comes he's either sick, or hurt himself, or 1000 other things. Or, the babysitter cancels last minute because they want to go to a party instead of watch after her child.

So, if you're going to date a woman with kids, you're going to have to (a) be flexible and (b) not get all riled up every time she has to suddenly cancel. There's no getting around it, it's just what you sign up for by dating a woman with children.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Just put her ass on the backburner and go spin more plates. She likely is.

Case closed.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any girl with a kid should just really never move past fvck buddy status anyway. Give her another chance just to try and fvck her again. If she flakes again, just forget about her but don't be your own c0ck blocker here if she wants you.

Tomo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the others in why are you worrying about 'flakiness'. If you have a good social life and hobbies combined with a good few plates, you can like the others say, put her on the backburner. I don't next chicks, just take a step back on good terms and let them come back to you and when they do, it's on again except knowing they're not relationship worthy. Too many say drop a chick after a certain number of flakes and essentially burning bridges but thats just being a jilted AFC because not every chick in the world will want to jump into your bed and rip your clothes off; especially one with commitments such as a kid. Personally, it's usually 3 flakes for me before I give the 'let me know when you are free' reply.