Flabo-vision

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have become a motherfvcking expert at determining what the rest of a girl looks like based on the merest glimpse of her upper arms from her sh!tty profile photos. Has anyone else developed this amazing superpower?

Actually, impressive as it is, it's a bit redundant. Knowing what we know about them, the idea that a woman with an attractive body would choose not to show it off in the most gratuitous way possible is pretty laughable.

Starrie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wilko said:
Has anyone else developed this amazing superpower?
When doing the online thing, if she has a bunch of selfies all cropped from the chest down, then it's not a coincidence. Whether it's tentacles or just a fat pasty body, she's hiding something.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Wilko said:
I have become a motherfvcking expert at determining what the rest of a girl looks like based on the merest glimpse of her upper arms from her sh!tty profile photos. Has anyone else developed this amazing superpower?

Actually, impressive as it is, it's a bit redundant. Knowing what we know about them, the idea that a woman with an attractive body would choose not to show it off in the most gratuitous way possible is pretty laughable.
Yep. The upper arms give it away. A few years ago my friend did that to a chick in person. He was drunk and started tapping under her upper arm and not saying anything while it giggled..the chick got PISSED. lol

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I developed another closely related superpower where I can tell if a girl will get fat or not.

-A girls arm looks skinny but it has a weird...texture to it. Like she has no muscle, and it's all fat, even though she is so skinny. You know if she starts eating it will immediately go to fat.

-That underarm intersection where the boob and armpit intersect. Sometimes you see a small amount of flubber and lo and behold it is only time until she starts packing on the pounds.

-There is that really good muscle tone/ texture a girl has when she runs or exercises consistently. You can tell they don't treat their body like sh!t and they take care of it. These chicks never get fat.