Fixing the damage

Answers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you've messed up by being too needy is it possible to fix the damage (via email/text messages)?

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's always a possibility.

However, the probability is low.

Unless this woman has well developed emotional understanding, in that she can understand where you're coming from, it is highly unlikey that she will see you in a different light.
In other words, if she has a similar emotional makeup as you, she may be able to forgive you, because she has some aspect of it as well.
The damage has been done, you must find a way to minimize it, and bring out your other strengths.

DJ1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure via email/text message...but overtime if you show that you're worthy and correct your mistakes she can see you in a different light....it probably won't happen over night but it can be done just takes time and you doing things right...

Real

Banned
Reaction score
next time, instead of being a retard posting a one line thread, why dont u actually go into DETAIL of what u said that was needy, so that u can get REAL responses that help u out with your problem

theres a rule about posting short 1 line threads - why are u breaking it?

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're considering sending more messages to fix the problem, then No. But if you really lay of and do your own thing for a while, it might be salvageable.

Answers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. Its given me a bit of hope.
Real said:
next time, instead of being a retard posting a one line thread, why dont u actually go into DETAIL of what u said that was needy, so that u can get REAL responses that help u out with your problem

theres a rule about posting short 1 line threads - why are u breaking it?
:kick: I've no problem explaining what happened but its very long.

I met a girl online. We got on great texting and talking on the phone for about 10 days and then dated. She seemed to like me on the date. The next day she texted me asking me was I feeling alright (hangover) etc and wished me sweet dreams that night as she always did. I didn't answer straight away because I couldn't be bothered.

The next morning she started a new job and sent me 1 or 2 texts which I sensed something different. That lunchtime she sent me a text saying she wasn't "being off" with me she just had little time. There was no texts after that. I sent a text that night asking how she was and she said sorry (for not texting) home now!! It was like somebody flicked a switch and she didn't like me no more and I then got desperate and rang her.

She was still talking with me and texting. I asked her about a second date and she said "we will but not for a couple of weeks. I must concentrate on work for now". I could see the writing on the wall.

I rang her the other night and she said she was confused and didn't want to set a time for the second date. I then basically told her I'm not going to wait around forever and we said our goodbyes. I then texted her saying we should take a break and see in a few weeks and remain in light contact. She was happy with that. I rang her next day to smooth things over and was expecting to say goodbye but she acted like she didn't want to say goodbye. We agreed to keep in light contact for a few weeks and then meet up. That was 2 days ago.

So here I am. I'll send her an email next week. I'll wait till wednesday and pretend I'm too busy to ring her and wait till sep 19th/20th etc. I'm thinking of ways to undo the damage while I wait.