first time here. need help

falconpunch91

Reaction score
hey guys i just found out about this site today and i need help with this chick. Alright so she was in my art class last year and i never talked to her much cuz i was always goofin around with my friends but now i pass by her in the hall every day. i never know how to go up to a girl and start a conversation if shes not in my class already cuz there's nothing to talk about and i get nervous. So yeah i would really like to get to know this girl but i just dont know what to say and how to make her like me.

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Romance, love, attraction, etc.

None of this **** is meant to be logical...there's never a need for a reason. That's the problem many people have when they first find this site. They are brought up with the constant advice of reason. Use logic, use your brain..True for academic subjects, but when it comes to ladies, turn off your brain and feel.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=155965&highlight=dbot+obey

oen o f my favorite posts....exactly sums up the mindset

as for technique..there really isn't a need for one..as long as you don't do some stupid/fancy/really awkward ****

the best approach is the simple one...and all that really matters is attitude..the disposition she perceives will often determine her response...most girls are waiting for guys to number close on them...they're walking around, already knwoing which guys they would consider potential fbuddies/bf's...your job is simply to approach..she already knows if she's gonna give you her number or not before you even approach, assuming she's seen you before..if not, she'll know within the first 3 seconds..

here's how i approach now..sometimes with slight variations of course..with girls i don't know because numbers frm girls i already know is quite easy..

Walk over normally..at a slow-moderate pace..

m: Hey..i'm jeffthechef *extend my hand for a man/woman hand shake..not the usual handshakes you give with men...palm's kinda opened facing you..and turned counterclockwise 90 degrees..haha if you can imagine...*slight smile

h: Hello..i'm bla bla
(if we're in a very public setting..lots of people around..most girls are uncomfortable kinoing this long with a guy they just met..at least the girls i've met so if we're in such a location..i release my hand...but if we're in a more closed setting..and the vibe is good..i continue to hold her hand but below the waist and relaxed..)

m: how was your day/ how are things going/ etc.

h: good/bad/bla bla (*NOD..NODDING IS GREAT..just dont overdo it)...you?

m: bla bla like you're really listening to what i'm saying right now

h: oh cool/bla bla/something generic

m: well i have to get to class/go home/ go to practice/ (usually i actually do have somewhere to go)..but i thought i'd stop over and get your number first so that we could have fun together this weekend *big confident smile..looking penetratingly into her eyes.. (subtly demand it..i'm not asking her if i can have it..i'm telling her that i'm going to get it before i go.....NOW DON'T ****ING SAY **** TILL SHE REPLIES

Simple approach+Confidence+Smile+Good posture+TESTOSTERONE

I don't know if you have the same feeling, but some girls give off feminine vibes...And these girls usually are the ones i'm attracted too..women love men..so exhibit manly behavior and energy

here's a post i wrote for new people a while back...you might like it..but definitely read the dj bibles...

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=164705

Reaction score
falconpunch91 said:
hey guys i just found out about this site today and i need help with this chick. Alright so she was in my art class last year and i never talked to her much cuz i was always goofin around with my friends but now i pass by her in the hall every day. i never know how to go up to a girl and start a conversation if shes not in my class already cuz there's nothing to talk about and i get nervous. So yeah i would really like to get to know this girl but i just dont know what to say and how to make her like me.

Tarzan say: Falcon! Me like Falcons! You soar high like Eagle! Hold head high and grasp cute slippery little minnow in man-talons! You say hi and introduce self then ask minnow how her do in last year art class and if her have any art to show Falcon! If she do bad in art class is even better! You say Falcon like to see for himself! Then speak with minnow on that!

Soar high like falcon! Not poke head in dirt like Pigeon! Be strong villiage warrior! Unga Bunga Boo!

Mofongo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tarzan the Ape Man! said:
Tarzan say: Falcon! Me like Falcons! You soar high like Eagle! Hold head high and grasp cute slippery little minnow in man-talons! You say hi and introduce self then ask minnow how her do in last year art class and if her have any art to show Falcon! If she do bad in art class is even better! You say Falcon like to see for himself! Then speak with minnow on that!

Soar high like falcon! Not poke head in dirt like Pigeon! Be strong villiage warrior! Unga Bunga Boo!
I had to read your post a few times,Tarzan, but yes, this would be the most simple and effective way to do it. I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts :) .

falconpunch91

Reaction score
hahahahaha! thanks ape man. i was gonna do it friday but she was walking with this fat guy so i couldn't. sucks cuz i was actually gonna go through with it finally.