First time at a club cool but...

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see how you guys can lay game down in them. I saw a lot of beautiful women but man it was terrible. 1st the music was to loud and I don't drink so that sucked. Then there was women just sitting there with no personality at all. I asked one chick did she want to dance and she said something. I couldn't hear because again the music, but it was basically no.

Then as nice looking as I looked tonight I just don't look thuggish. There were thug looking guys, maybe I should practice looking mean like that. There was one cool chick there. I asked her what drink did they have that was none alcholic and tasted good and, she said "me". That allowed me to have some type of converstation.

Well, that about sums it up for tonight. Clubs suck to try and talk as most of you know. I'm not a quitter though so I'll find a better one and keep trying to at least talk and get some interest. Well, peace for now.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chosen1 said:
There was one cool chick there. I asked her what drink did they have that was none alcholic and tasted good and, she said "me". That allowed me to have some type of converstation.

Did she say "YOU" or was she referring to herself, the way i understood it was a diss.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Play the Game said:
Did she say "YOU" or was she referring to herself, the way i understood it was a diss.
dude...it sounded like she was jus tryin to flirt with him to me. come on man, not all chicks have their b1tch shield sky high.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
dude...it sounded like she was jus tryin to flirt with him to me. come on man, not all chicks have their b1tch shield sky high.
She was refering to herself when she said "me". I'm dense so I said what, then I got it. That was the funniest thing I heard all night. She probably was trying to flirt with me but was much older. Not bad looking at all. Not all chicks have b1itch high but some are just weird some are good looking and cold and some you just can't mess with at all.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
lol sorry, just misunderstood. It would be a great burn the other way though.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Play the Game said:
lol sorry, just misunderstood. It would be a great burn the other way though.
I don't understand how it could be a burn, I would like to hear that. here's a transcript of the conversation, it's kind of funny

chosen: do you have any drinks that taste good and are non alcholic

Her: Me

chosen: WHAT

chosen: What

chosen: what type of drink is that.... Oh, laughter

Then I asked her how long she's been bartendering she said about 11 years. and she did it in Chicago. I'm 21 years old, so while she was nice I could not be any realationship with a women to old. I could only have them teach me something. Thanks for the input you guys. I'm going to dress nich and hit up another club and she what I can do.

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I gave up going to clubs, I think I might goto bars or only once in a while go.

Too loud, too crowded and damaging to your ears.

Plus, the clubs here are all white upper class biatches

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KneghtRyder said:
I gave up going to clubs, I think I might goto bars or only once in a while go.

Plus, the clubs here are all white upper class biatches
Where are you from kneght. I'm from south bend IN, the club I went to had to many sistah's. I liked some of the experience but I would rather be in a store or something where I can actually approach and hear you talk. Well, take it easy, now I gots to get some sleep.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, she was flirting with you, but she was a bartender. That is what bartenders are paid to do. They flirt with guys to get tips. I have a female friend that bartends and she says they are told to flirt to make more tips.

eko

Don Juan
Reaction score
have a few drinks... then have a few more until they're all pretty.

september_road

Don Juan
Reaction score
that's why I go to clubs with both my guy and girl friends. The club is a hard place to get to know strangers.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow... to the original poster, you went in there in such a terrible frame of mine that I doubt you could have got a number that night no matter how hard you tried.

1 - a coke with a lime in it is assumed to be alcoholic
2 - talk louder
3 - 'Do you wanna dance?' is a pretty rank opener (overused and is assumed as pick up attempt)
4 - Don't need to dress like a thug, dress comfortably.

The best frame of mind that I use for myself, when I go to the bar with intent to pick up, my attitude is that we're going to a party at my OTHER house... this is MY bar, I want to get to know the people at MY party. I don't TELL people it's my club, but I THINK of it as MINE.

At MY parties, I make it a point to talk to everyone there, see that people are having a good time, just laughing and goofing off with everyone. If you bring that vibe to the table... noone's even going to ask what's in your drink.

Think about it.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I pretty much always stuff small pieces of napkins (usually tan ones) in my ears for earplugs when I'm at dancing- or concert-type situations. People hardly ever notice...except this one girl who tongued them out on one occasion.

Chosen1, you oughta check out some of the info at fastseduction.com regarding clubs. It sounds like you're pretty clueless. There are a few pointers at the following link:

http://www.fastseduction.com/guide/03_Approaching/03_Clubs_and_Dancing/

There's some stuff on this site regarding clubs as well, but I'm not sure how to locate it quickly.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, I think you are in wrong state of mind when you go to a club. You went to go and talk to women. That is a rookie mistake. Ya hate to see it.

Never go to a club to pick up women, they'll "pick up"(pun intended) on that and you'll have a harder time.

You should just go to have fun. If you do that, you'll be relying less on your voice, that has to compete with 800 decibles, and your body language will be a lot better. Last time I went to a bar was just to have a few drinks and watch the sports game. A woman ended up making out with me and groping me. Did I ask her if I can get her a drink? no. Did I ask her to dance? no. I didn't really do anything. I just had fun and relaxed.

I usually just have a drink, sit back and laugh at guys that try to pick up women.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
^so he went to pick up girls. wats wrong witht that? y not be honest with urself? would u got fishing without trying to catch fish?

i think it ok to go to pick up girls, but u should have fun and enjoy urself no matter wat happens. even if u dont get chicks, u still enjoyed urself. that's the mindset to have.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
^so he went to pick up girls. wats wrong witht that? y not be honest with urself? would u got fishing without trying to catch fish?

i think it ok to go to pick up girls, but u should have fun and enjoy urself no matter wat happens. even if u dont get chicks, u still enjoyed urself. that's the mindset to have.

There is nothing wrong with going out to pick up women. Just don't make it your main or only focus.

The main focus should be to have fun and enjoy yourself.

People pick up on that and they will want to be arround you. Women will think "geeze, I have all these guys buying me drinks, I wonder why that guy isn't. He's different, I'll go make sure he is having a good time."

When you go fishing do you go to relax and have a few cold ones after you cast the line? Or do you jump in the water, try swim after it and try to catch it? I don't go fishing to much, but I believe the former suggestion works a lot better.