First real fight

Spoons

Don Juan
Reaction score
So the other day I snapped on this girl who I have kinda of been going out with off and on for the past few weeks.

We where at a house party with some friends of mine, one of the other girls there said a nasty comment to my girl and she flipped and just started going off at her (at the same time my bud was getting aggressive with another dude and the **** was just going hit the fan) so I say we're leaving and shes still *****ing and yelling, it takes me and my friend to get her in my car, her still yelling. Now I'm getting pissed at her and tell her to shut up for 5 minutes so I can get out of there before the cops show up.

So she's still going off in the car, I'm pissed at her, and the other drama that happened that night and loose it.

I get to my friends house(she lives a block away), stop the car, get out and yell "GET THE F#%K OUT OF MY CAR! YOU ENBARRAS ME!" she gets out of the car and starts to yell at me and I just turn my back and walk away down the street(my friend takes care of the car). 10min later I return apologize about what happened to the other passengers (mutual friends of the girl and me) that where in the car and totally ignored the girl. soon after I'm out side talking to Jeff and she leaves the house and walks home. I never looked at her and she never said anything to me.

What do I do now it's the next day?

I have never snapped like that before, not even my high school buddy has ever seen me that mad before.

Before this happened I can honestly say that her interest level was 85% if not higher. and this girl likes strong in control men, so any sappy apology I don't think would work.

Any ideas? Like I said this is not me. It was just event after event that led up to that.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm, i have absolutely no idea

I don't make any mistakes to apologize for ;)

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sometimes the world can seem so cold

Last edited:

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't have snapped at her.

It's ok, I know certain situations are hard to deal with, but you should become more comfortable with controlling most difficult situations.

RogueWarrior

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds to me like she's got SERIOUS emotional control problems and I'd NEXT her. Do you really want thic chick having a coniption every time you come home from work and want to relax with a beer for five minutes?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno really. Maybe just ignore her and wait for her to call you back. She will probably apologize to you for b!tching all night.. Sometimes when people get on your nerves and wont stop. You gotta put your foot down.

B4IFURU18?

Don Juan
Reaction score
Give her a couple days. Let things blow over. No need to say anything or bring it up. After a few days of not hearing from you, it'll pique her curiosity as to why you're not talking, and she'll most likely apologize, and you'll have rough make up secks...

Trust me, I've been in many fights that have transpired from alcohol, and it just so happens they were with serious GFs at the time. (we had to see each other the next morning).